Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is da best way to get mesa prime (I really like the prime variant lol)

sauceyboii11

Question

7 answers to this question

Considering How Popular Mesa is.... I bet you can get her just by Doing An Aggressive amount of Void Fissue Missions at Random.... That's if you have an ever Growing stock pile of each Relic type like I did.... 

But it's still RNG.... Saryn Prime was pretty Popular too but I never managed to get all her stuff this way.... I had to buy the last Piece I needed.....

In any case... Happy Hunting 👍 !!!

2 hours ago, sauceyboii11 said:

How can I get mesa prime?

Mesa is currently vaulted. That means you won't be able to get relics from missions until she is un-vaulted .

You can trade for her using the trade chat. This is the most popular option.

Join relic missions while using the relics from this list on the Mesa Prime Wiki. If you don't have any, hit up recruitment chat and ask if anyone would like to farm for Mesa Prime. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Oh Jaspir said:

Mesa is currently vaulted. That means you won't be able to get relics from missions until she is un-vaulted .

You can trade for her using the trade chat. This is the most popular option.

Join relic missions while using the relics from this list on the Mesa Prime Wiki. If you don't have any, hit up recruitment chat and ask if anyone would like to farm for Mesa Prime. 

Thanks man

10 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Considering How Popular Mesa is.... I bet you can get her just by Doing An Aggressive amount of Void Fissue Missions at Random.... That's if you have an ever Growing stock pile of each Relic type like I did.... 

But it's still RNG.... Saryn Prime was pretty Popular too but I never managed to get all her stuff this way.... I had to buy the last Piece I needed.....

In any case... Happy Hunting 👍 !!!

I like your way of thinking lmao 🤣

Archived