Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.2

[DE]Megan

Also never addresed Exp bar not showing the progress of the current level if you have leveled up once. that must be the FUN experiance.

Reminder: You have to waste 60 forma on 12 Lich weapons on the upcomming update. so you better start "Fun" farming.

On 2021-05-27 at 3:12 PM, Maryph said:

Well, yes they nuke, but you can still play while they nuke
With a necramech and the #*!%ing aberration that is AoE in this game, you would just have Voidrig's 4 everywhere, anytime, because it's just like a full auto bramma dealing 10M damage per hit
If they plan and actually allow necramechs on normal mission, there's no point on having warframes, aside from MR, just take Voidrig mod it's 4 a bit, and boom, done, you completed the game, congrats
And then everyone will complain that the game is too ez

Well, here's what you're forgetting, they don't have to use it if they don't want to. People have options & I want the option to HAVE the Necramech in missions in the first place. Plus, Necramechs still need a major buff/overhaul anyway. But that's another story. We were told that we would be able to use Necramechs in normal missions & we still don't have them. I want them, ffs I want them.

Archived