Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, W4RF4M3 said:

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning

hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

my score is over 500 for thermia (not even counting failures) and I still have never seen one. I did the math at one point and after 100-500 fractures you have a 50% cumulative chance of having seen one. you need 3 scans. please change this so that they can spawn outside of thermia fractures

2 hours ago, SafeRoom said:

So what, we already have Warframes that clear everything as it is. I want my Necramechs in normal missions already ffs.

Out of curiosity, Why?

As you've stated earlier in your post, it's Warframe. Having mechs in normal missions essentially trivializes having Warframes and everything associated with them. TBH, I'm not really interested in having a Mech Warrior clone, where everyone will want to focus on all the new wizzy toys for their mechs, as opposed to what the game is actually about- Space Ninjas.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Missed Change: You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!

• We’ve also fixed the entire Gear wheel being usable - just Emotes, Simaris said so!

•  

pls make it so we can finally use archguns in Sanctuary Onslaught. we been beggin for this 4ever 😐

3 hours ago, W4RF4M3 said:

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

Yes Please, [DE]Megan - this is the most important issue of Warframe currently (well for some of us)  :)  no seriously though please let us finish our codex pls pls plssssss.....

2 hours ago, Maryph said:

That'll never happen or with high restrictions on it, because people would quickly only use Voidrig's 4 to clean everything, no need to use warframes anymore

Pretty sure they already confirmed it will happen

thanks for all the hot fixes, they are all amazing, but i wanted to ask was the change to the railjack mission upgrades such as hull restore and and heavy ammo, was the cap put on them on purpose so you cant keep making it more or what? i hope the devs understand my question, even i think im stretching it in the way i am asking. sorry

Is there any chance anyone in DE is looking into the Operator Harrier Outfit Metallics Issue? @[DE]Megan

There's a grand total of about 4 outfits alone, out of the entire Operator cosmetic outfit roster, that have their metallics on something other than Lining. Harrier can't be mixed and matched with any other outfits cleanly because of this discrepancy between it and other outfits.
IrUTK5W.jpg

Sexy copper/rose-gold metallics on the Harrier set become gross oranges on the non-metallics of other sets, while you'd get the same result if you set a gold lining to match other Orokin/Tenno aesthetics, you'd end up with a mismatching yellow on your Harrier abs.

hO4eN3d.jpg

I just tried opening the emote wheel (using a controller) in Sanctuary Onslaught right as a conduit was opening, and the game became completely unresponsive. Not a single button on either my controller or my keyboard worked. I couldn't even open chat to tell my squad why I was seemingly AFK. 

Couldn't test if dying and using a revive would help because I was using Hildryn with Adaptation. RIP.

It is  only a small thing, but would it be possible to take a look at the colour if Gara Prime's glass wall? if you spawn a small wall or her spectorage  skill it  takes the colour of the energy you chose. But a  large wall is somehow always yellow which does make it hard to see through. I have rather unkindly had players complain  about the 'eye-cancer' when alI was trying to do was defend them. You can see your colours  as you begin to build the wall,  but the bigger it gets the  more yellow it goes  and that is really unpleasant and unhelpful.

Thank you for the update! 

Two Things that should still be addressed and fixed:  

1. Spawning into dojo's still forcing players into the railjack as opposed to the "spawn room". 

2. Still no fix to using Stance Forma AND Umbral Forma on the Dark Split-Sword. 

Thanks for the news

By the way,

Please let us toggle between open/closed on the night hunter syandanas, its one of the nicest looking syandanas in the entire game when open but look like a backpack for 99,9% of the time

Please read my reply, thank you Digital Extreme!

6 hours ago, Maryph said:

That'll never happen or with high restrictions on it, because people would quickly only use Voidrig's 4 to clean everything, no need to use warframes anymore

That's a pretty simplistic view on things.

6 hours ago, Maryph said:

Well, yes they nuke, but you can still play while they nuke
With a necramech and the #*!%ing aberration that is AoE in this game, you would just have Voidrig's 4 everywhere, anytime, because it's just like a full auto bramma dealing 10M damage per hit
If they plan and actually allow necramechs on normal mission, there's no point on having warframes, aside from MR, just take Voidrig mod it's 4 a bit, and boom, done, you completed the game, congrats
And then everyone will complain that the game is too ez

Have you thought that the whole "buff guns" thing might affect Aoe guns?

So the Wukong/Acceltra combo that seems to be in every mission could become a better Aoe spammer then it already is.

Also the Arquebex has a 6m radius while a primed firestorm Kuva Bramma has some like a 13.7m  radius, with no falloff until about 8m.

Voidrig will have issues on higher levels with health and energy management (you can not cast storm shroud in guard mode so high burst damage is an issue even with repair and rage due to animation time.) now combat disciple does not work and Bonewidow has none of the dreaded Aoe.

4 hours ago, Old_Fogie said:

Out of curiosity, Why?

As you've stated earlier in your post, it's Warframe. Having mechs in normal missions essentially trivializes having Warframes and everything associated with them. TBH, I'm not really interested in having a Mech Warrior clone, where everyone will want to focus on all the new wizzy toys for their mechs, as opposed to what the game is actually about- Space Ninjas.

Why?

Mechs are a pretty big resource sink and it was a decent amount of grinding to get parts, why should I not be able to use them in normal gameplay?

How do they trivializes having warframes?

Because one mech has a stationary ability that deals a lot of damage? Khora hits for millions on damage in an aoe, other frames nuke large areas and are very mobile but sure the capture fissure meta will now be guard mode. 

"where everyone will want to focus on all the new wizzy toys for their mechs"

There is two mechs, they have 27 mods and also use the same arch guns that any frame can use, all but four of those guns have been around for a couple years at the minimum and the modding options for them is very limited, any buffing frame will out compete a mech with the same archgun.

"as opposed to what the game is actually about- Space Ninjas."

Why does this always come up?

We now have, space skateboard, space somachord, space child soldiers, space mining, space fishing, spaceships, space mechs, space arcade games, probably other space stuff I've forgotten.

Anyone ever see or play as a space ninja?

For anyone interested in using mechs in normal missions.

The kill the galleon captain objective is/was back on the Railjack node Flexa (I think this is a bug.)

This grineer tileset has some very restrictive rooms and also small doors in some rooms, using mechs is really not worth the hassle.

Considering there is only one grineer galleon tileset, maybe DE changed which rooms were generated for OV.

If that was the case, mechs will not be for use in normal missions until they work on the tileset I'm thinking. 

Tested today a bit, while it could be (and even likely) pilot sabotage you less on railjack missions than before (slingshot/front artillery) it still does. Front artillery usage along with slingshot usage are still non reliable while you allocated a crew member to be your pilot. I did notice some vogue changes in this type of behaviour though.

Pilot got more usefulness though, now. It does shoot targets which help in the mission (or could be it flies there and gunners do).

Also temporary freezing occur frequently on railjack missions. Those are not momentary (so one might think the game/comp crashed while it didn't) but still pass. This is relatively new.

Crew behavior after changing a slot for them is strange in a way you can't see the effect until after you close the configuration window (on the dojo console), at least at times.

___

There is still an ongoing issue of crew disappearance (along possibly with other update issues) but that was a feedback for other topic.

Edit/Update: Turns out it's not a design choice, but her glass is actually bugged.

OP: Can we have someone look at Gara Prime's glass texturing/brightness? It's far too bright and pronounced imo. It's very bright and contrasted next to her Tennogen helmet, which is perfect. Would love to use her prime with the Tennogen, but sadly they look like two completely different glass types with the Tennogen's glass looking much nicer.

Warframe0422.jpg

Archived