Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Rime Rounds

SupaHotFirePrime

Question

I saw that this mod can drop only on lua and t2 spy missions. I spend all my last 2 days in search of it, i think i have over 30 runs and i didn t get it. Chances are aprox. 8% so it isn t that bad, i got scattering inferno which is also 8% like 5 or 6 times. This is ridiculous, no way rime rounds is just 8%. I m just wondering if something with rime rounds changed till the last update because i just  can t seem to get it, maybe it s some bug that won t drop this mod.

If this is a bug please fix it, i enjoy doing pavlov runs, those are most fun spy missions but a 2 day+ grind isn t so fun for a kinda high chance mod. I don t wanna waste all my week, just wanna know if i still can get it on lua or the drop moved somewhere else.

Thank you! 

4 answers to this question

I was able to get it in less than 20 runs on the Valac crossfire spy. I chose that one as it was a little easier for me to cheese. 

I would suggest that one or one of the T2 grineer spy's to mix things up.

Also I have a compliaint about the octavia neurphotics on the Deimos survival.  Online comments suggests this may have left drop tables after the heart of Deimos update.  Yet I haven't seen anything that addresses it. 

It's just pretty bad luck.

The chance of you not getting Rime Rounds after 30 runs on Pavlov is 10.06%, to put things into perspective, that's almost the same chance of getting a rare drop from a radiant relic.

You can try selling your Scattering Inferno mods on waframe.market to then purchase the Rime Rounds mod from someone else.

https://warframe.market/items/rime_rounds

Of course you could sell anything else to obtain the platinum too.

Archived