Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Hydroid Get the Lavos 2nd Treatment?

operational

Just saying, playing Lavos and then changing to Hydroid feels clunky, his Tidal Surge keeps getting me stuck in walls while I can freely skate with Lavos Vial Rush. He didnt have it when launch and then DE made him much more like Gauss Mach Rush.

Common our original water frame need some love :(

23 hours ago, operational said:

Just saying, playing Lavos and then changing to Hydroid feels clunky, his Tidal Surge keeps getting me stuck in walls while I can freely skate with Lavos Vial Rush. He didnt have it when launch and then DE made him much more like Gauss Mach Rush.

Common our original water frame need some love :(

Sure, but that's just one small fix/tweak/change that he needs.  Here's hoping for a Hydroid rework announcement at Tennocon.

12 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Sure, but that's just one small fix/tweak/change that he needs.  Here's hoping for a Hydroid rework announcement at Tennocon.

Im just being realistic, they will not set their eyes on Hydroid, not a single rework announced, I think that a single fix would not be a problem for them.

On 2021-06-09 at 10:31 AM, operational said:

Im just being realistic, they will not set their eyes on Hydroid, not a single rework announced, I think that a single fix would not be a problem for them.

Fair.  They did release a set of smaller tweaks and fixes for a bunch of frames relatively recently.  But I worry that if Hydroid is included in that sort of update it might mean he doesn't get the help he really needs.

Archived