Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Wishes

Fiia

These will likely never happen so I will just write about them here.

1. A stock laser pointer for all frames. Easier to point things out to teammates. So many times I wished I could quickly point to an area or object. I know they might be spammed, but that just adds to the usefulness. 

2. In mission console to alter load outs in game.  It could be one that needs hacking to co-opt it for Tenno use.

This would offer  hanging weapons, pets, etc. in mission if needed.

3. In orbiter ability to launch to Simulacrum directly.  No more wasting time going to relay to then travel to Simulacrum.

That is enough as it is now a few wishes. :)

1 hour ago, Fiia said:

These will likely never happen so I will just write about them here.

1. A stock laser pointer for all frames. Easier to point things out to teammates. So many times I wished I could quickly point to an area or object. I know they might be spammed, but that just adds to the usefulness. 

This is what the waypoint marker is for, and the chat box.

1 hour ago, Fiia said:

2. In mission console to alter load outs in game.  It could be one that needs hacking to co-opt it for Tenno use.

This would offer  hanging weapons, pets, etc. in mission if needed.

When you go on a trip you take what you need and leave what you dont. The same is true for warframe. I really cant see the need or want for a function like this. You generally equip and prepare before going into a mission or to do certain activities. If you're going in blind all the time i'd recommend not doing so.

1. As stated above, you already have the waypoint system, it's quick to use, just like you asked

2. Like above again, you go in mission with one loadout that you choose before starting the mission, if you fail, change it

We already have a frame, a primary, a secondary, a melee, a pet, an archgun, the whole gear wheel, & soontm we'll have our Necramech for all missions. You don't need anything more

3. Agreed

5 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

soontm we'll have our Necramech for all missions.

they say that, but it's been several updates since Orphix Venom and still no mention of it even coming. I reckon DE scrapped it knowing that mechs would make some game modes ridiculously easy, and they just haven't gotten around to telling us they've scrapped it yet. and of course, now they're working on buffing guns and changing melee, so so that's the main thing occupying them now.

Archived