Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear returning

Uan91

This is a reminder to devs that Scarlet Spear, beside all bugs that used to have on pc version at least, is still pretty much one of the best events ever seen in game, because of this would be really nice to have it back for like a month like when has been released. I know not everyone liked it but this applies to every other event. This event is different tho, everyone played on different lines, and that gave really a new meaning to CO-OP game. 

I hope it will come back soon, but please make it not soontm

1 hour ago, Uan91 said:

This is a reminder to devs that Scarlet Spear

Do they actually need this kinda pressure right now? They already have said they will bring the event back and they are currently busy working on the next big update. I dont thing they need these reminders, when the time is right they will release the event again.

1 hour ago, Uan91 said:

beside all bugs that used to have on pc version at least

Yes, because PC is usually the platform that does all the bug fixing so Console users can later on get a clean bug free patch.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Do they actually need this kinda pressure right now? They already have said they will bring the event back and they are currently busy working on the next big update. I dont thing they need these reminders, when the time is right they will release the event again.

It's a reminder, no pressure

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yes, because PC is usually the platform that does all the bug fixing so Console users can later on get a clean bug free patch.

We had more bugs than consoles for sure 

Devs said thy MAYBE will bring it back, I think is not bad just reminding that we love this event.

Archived