Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Lost Sector (Currently In Development)

PenutReaper

warframe8bit prototype Video

Prototype + editor contains:

basic movement + collision,

Tiletexture can be cycled, tile position and size can be manipulated.

Tiles can be saved.

coding time~10h

I think this is a solid base for further implementations. What do you think?

Edited by Christopherson

warframe8bit prototype Video

Prototype + editor contains:

basic movement + collision,

Tiletexture can be cycled, tile position and size can be manipulated.

Tiles can be saved.

coding time~10h

I think this is a solid base for further implementations. What do you think?

Typhuus is the original concept creator. He has made sprite animations that we can translate into jumping, sprinting, shooting, melee combos, etc. Enemy sprites, doors and many things besides are what we are waiting for him to send. (they're already done)

My brother has programmed several renditions of LS already that support free running and melee combos, we simply need to replace the art place holders that currently exist.

Edit: What do I think? I'm impressed you took the time to assemble it! Good work. But we're simply waiting on art assets.

Edited by -CM-AnonCat

Typhuus?

This project came about because during Prime Time way back when, a picture created and posted by Typhuus was featured. This played as the initial catalyst (at least visually and conceptually) for this project. You'll find his post, where he placed some tiles and whatnot, on the first page.

This project came about because during Prime Time way back when, a picture created and posted by Typhuus was featured. This played as the initial catalyst (at least visually and conceptually) for this project. You'll find his post, where he placed some tiles and whatnot, on the first page.

i was more asking about the Name, Just wondering if his name was inspired by Redskittlez Typhus warframe concept or if he just always had its name as Typhuus. I am Very excited about this project though, I would love to play this. lol hey maybe it will be added into the game as a minigame just like flappy Zephyr :3 

It wasnt a big deal. I do it as a job anyway. Can you give us all a video update or at least some screenshots? The last update was the prototype from peanutbutter and its several months old. We are all pumped to see new stuff. :) May you can give some technical discriptions, that will be in my interest.

The last update was the prototype from peanutbutter and its several months old. We are all pumped to see new stuff. :) May you can give some technical discriptions, that will be in my interest.

I'll talk to my brother and see if he can upload a copy of the Unity build! I'll call him tomorrow. Once again, we are waiting for the advanced sprite sheet from Typhuus. After that, we can begin serious work.

It wasnt a big deal. I do it as a job anyway. Can you give us all a video update or at least some screenshots? The last update was the prototype from peanutbutter and its several months old. We are all pumped to see new stuff. :) May you can give some technical discriptions, that will be in my interest.

A little off topic, but can you not call me that. I hate peanut butter.

Another fresh build for you guys : )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zl1wcvpmu7hb01w/build2.zip

Keep in mind that anything is far from perfect.

But with your help, we can find bugs. For example, in the collision system and tweek it till it feels good and smooth. :)

If you got any ideas, animationen, sprites, art or anything just post it.

AnonCat gathers the stuff together and i will do my scientific best to build it in. : )

Chris

Edited by Christopherson

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...