Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about Corrupted "-crit chance" mods?

Scar.brother.help.me

6 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

Yeah that'd be nice, actually. Should be simple enough to work out a level of multishot that'd make it worth using a 10% crit weapon, but would be a bad idea to use on a 20% crit weapon.

that's exactly what I am thinking.
There are plenty of weapons that have very low crit chance and that cripples it in the current Crit meta, but if they get buffed to the point that their raw non-crit DPS can be at least not too far from Crit arsenal - that would give some more options to choose from.

If the bonus is really high like +200 multishot or +300% status chance, then penalty can be as extreme as -500% crit chance - that would make any weapon 0% crit chance even if you use a few crit mods and a high dispo riven.

On 2021-06-28 at 8:39 AM, LillyRaccune said:

I would definitely use it on my Scourge spear gun!

Nice idea.

Scourge, Ogris, Proboscis Cernos, Exergis, Tigris Prime, Phantasma, Cyanex, Mara Detron and more of non-crit viable melees. We really lack an alternative to crits in our builds. You can always use a status primer to build up CO damage on a pure crit weapon, you can use hunter munitions and some stances to force proc statses, but You can't make a non-crit weapon crit reliably and crit damage is usually low either. If a RAW damage increase could be achieved and not shared to crit weapons - that would be a choice.

Archived