Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 30.5: Xbox Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game 30.6.0

DESCRIPTION: 1. Enemies ignore or do not go to a control console to alert others of my presence. 2. Also makes it difficult to spawn a Lich/Sister when the alarm is up. 3.Enemies should be alerted to gunfire but ignores gunfire and keeps patrolling.

OBSERVED RESULT: 1. Enemies run away from the control console and not alert others of my presence. 2. With the enemies not activating alarms, it makes it difficult to spawn the Lich/Sister. 3. Enemies entirely ignores sounds of gunfire and keeps patrollikg instead of being alerted.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time in normal missions and Lich/Sister missions. Exterminate, Capture, Spy, Sabotage, Rescue, Assault, and Assassination missions.

Mandatory mods Shouldn't be replace with other forms of damage that rely on fodder units kills , which damage has to ramp up each every time, if you don't kill a fodder unit with that small time remain it loses damage. If you're trying to replace damage mod for example like serration with arcanes. you should give those arcanes a base damage so it would be more convincing. Going against bosses those mods and arcanes have no real effect unless you kill fodder units. So we would have to rely on killing units and enjoy the boss games play. Plus you should rework some of the boss an improve the boss like the one Venus. Give the boss stages.

Plus serration has 165 damage your Arcane deal 360 which isn't much. How about you give the Arcane at least base damage then it ramps I'm like the galvanized mods . Increase Arcane damage to 400. Give it base damage of 120. That goes the same for secondary arcanes.

Or Improver modding ui!!!! To account for essential (mandatory) mods, elemental damages, and  perks.

TYPE:  In-Game/ Coupon Issue
DESCRIPTION: Active coupon (50 percent off) removed after buying catalyst from nightwave store with crystal cred. Full price was paid for catalyst. Coupon had been active for LESS THAN 12 hours.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to still use the 50 percent off coupon in the market after buying the catalyst from the nightwave store.
OBSERVED RESULT: Coupon was removed.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I am unable to reproduce issue without another coupon code and would really rather not risk it. Guess next time I'll just have to get something from the market immediately.

PLATFORM: Xbox One

TYPE: In game

Finished a mission on Ceres, then returned to the Orbiter to discover a glitch.

Warframe moves slow across the Orbiter compared to normal walking speed.

When checking the stats, the health and shield numbers have been reset to their default numbers without mods.

This happened to my Oberon Prime Warframe, but it is also applied to all the other Warframes.

Not sure how this happened, and restarting the game did not fix this issue.

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rook4262 said:

PLATFORM: Xbox One

TYPE: In game

Finished a mission on Ceres, then returned to the Orbiter to discover a glitch.

Warframe moves slow across the Orbiter compared to normal walking speed.

When checking the stats, the health and shield numbers have been reset to their default numbers without mods.

This happened to my Oberon Prime Warframe, but it is also applied to all the other Warframes.

Not sure how this happened, and restarting the game did not fix this issue.

Problem has been resolved.

Type: in game, on Xbox one x 

Description: when doing the confrontation with the sister of parvos, I reduced her health to the mercy kill threshold where you are given the option to convert or vanquish, however when I approached the downed sister, there was no option to interact and they just remain in the downed stance 

Expected result: deplete sisters health to the mercy kill threshold kill/convert choice 

Observed result: health is reduced, sister goes into mercy kill stance but no mercy finisher option is given and the sister just stands there 

Reproduction rate: very often, had to restart confrontation several times still can't kill them because of it 

Cause: no clear cause, simply reduced sisters health by shooting them in the face until they are crippled/downed, not sure if maybe it's an issue with the health bar as you can never 100% deplete it

Would provide a screenshot bit can't find an option 

*during elite sanctuary onslaught. if I go into operator mode and then back it can happen that I can hardly do anything except walk around and jump a bit. weapons, melee, opartor mode and ability don't work and after I'm down and revive myself it can be over. it may also be that I can't even revive myself or chat can't start either.

*during a normal mission it can happen that melee doesn't work either i make some small movements but nothing happens it's like i want to hit but stop immediately

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-09 at 9:57 AM, (XBOX)Kaladin Pio said:

TYPE: [Index]
DESCRIPTION: [Credit Booster not working I’m Indexl]
VISUAL: [I’ll try to get an image after work today.]
REPRODUCTION: [have an active 30day credit booster with 16-17 days remaining. Played High Index. Won a round. Rewards was only $250k payout.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Payout is typically $500k per round with active credit booster]
OBSERVED RESULT: [250k reward did not reflect typical additional credit booster results ]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Additional testing to check rate]

Platform: Xbox Series X

I too have seen this issue in index with a 2man group
@[DE]Rebecca

• 2 months later...

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Running a (Grineer) Skirmish in Veil Proxima whilst in solo mode. It also seems to appear to occur with other players.
VISUAL: There is literally nothing going on. Timer just keeps ticking by and no enemy fighters are appearing. This must be what peace is. Seems to occur when other mission objectives are completed before killing all the fighters/crewships.
REPRODUCTION: Run the mission, I guess?  either alone or with a squad, take care of the mission waypoint objectives before handling all of the ads.
EXPECTED RESULT: All 62 fighters should have spawned. 
OBSERVED RESULT: Only 42/62 spawned and I'm still sitting in my mission 45 minutes later, patiently waiting for the last 20 to spawn because Momma didn't raise a quitter. Two hours later, still no fighters have spawned. I've made use of the 'Return to Dojo' button, to my chagrin.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This has occurred at least three times to date, and only while I'm in Veil Proxima. Other proximas seem to be working fine in regard to fighter spawns (maybe because there are fewer fighters and they're much faster to take out; remains untested).

Archived