Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Xbox Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Much deeper than I expected. Almost all melee classes have had their follow through nerfed.

Polearms: 0.6 --> 0.4
Staves: 0.5 --> 0.4
Whips: 0.5 --> 0.4
Heavy Blades: 0.6 --> 0.4
Scythes: 0.6 --> 0.4
Sword: 0.6 --0.5
Sword & Shields: 0.6 --> 0.5
Tonfas: 0.6 --> 0.5
Glaives: 0.7 --> 0.5
Machetes: 0.7 --> 0.6
Nikanas: 0.7 --> 0.6
Rapiers: 0.7 --> 0.5
Two-Handed Nikanas: 0.7 --> 0.5
Dual Daggers: 0.8 --> 0.7
Daggers: 0.9 --> 0.7
Fists: 0.9 --> 0.8
Sparring: 0.9 --> 0.8

On 2021-07-07 at 10:27 AM, (XBOX)NECOBLADE JR said:

TYPE: In-game, Operator Focus menu
DESCRIPTION: Attempting to unbind Inner Gaze (passive, way-bound) from the Madurai focus tree. I have 1,034,634 focus, the Brilliant Eidolon Shard (It shows the check mark in the menu) and 19 capacity left in my pool. 
EXPECTED RESULT: I pressed (Y) and should have used up 1,000,000 focus and the Brilliant Eidolon Shard to unbind Inner Gaze.
OBSERVED RESULT: I pressed (Y) and saw a blue light flash in the top left corner of my screen. The 1,000,000 focus and the Brilliant Eidolon Shard were not used, and Inner Gaze was not unbound.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try it. I have restarted the game and the Xbox (Series X) numerous times to be met with the same result.

VISUAL:

bCt0BL7.jpg

None of the hotfixes addressed this problem. I'm stuck, unable to use my operator to it's full potential.

Type: in-game
Description: Loaded into a mission but the navigation screen never went away
Expected Result: To be able to see where I was going
OBserved Result: View obscured by navigation.
VISUAL: Note the the object started, and you can see me running around bumping into things on the minimap in the upper left corner.  Original gameplay had audio not sure what happened with recording.  I could also cast abilities (and see the damage ticks when there were enemies around me) so I was definitely in the mission.

On 2021-07-08 at 1:51 PM, (XBOX)l Arkbird l said:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Testing new Hound mods in the simulacrum
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Spawn any enemy and let the hound use Synergized Prospectus
EXPECTED RESULT: The ability hurts the enemy
OBSERVED RESULT: The ability certainly hurt the enemy, but if I stand too close, the ability stacks its electricity procs on me and kills me (and the hound)
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time the ability is used and I am within 4m of the enemy affected

Posted the same: the dog trolls you.  Not just in simulacrum but in missions.. He can start damaging you right at spawn and keep your shields down the whole mission with those damn electric procs.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Just like the Kuva Ogris (which I've reported and posted videos of and of course still has not been fixed), the Tenet Envoy has self damage
VISUAL: give us an easier way to upload bug videos from console than saving them, moving them off to our own hosting provider, copying the link, pasting etc and maybe I'll do more of your beta testing.  For that matter give us a bug submission mechanism direct from the game.

edit: here you go:

REPRODUCTION: Shoot it enemies in your face as inaros or nidus or someone without shield gating.
EXPECTED RESULT: To have self damage removed as DE said it was
OBSERVED RESULT: You still kill your self,. (No radiation proc required, and the build does not have radiation element on it or the weapon)
REPRODUCTION RATE: about once every 100 point blank shots.

DESCRIPTION: After downing lich, (in non-railjack fight), if the requim is wrong, lich will frequently get stuck on its knees, with its health bar grey and sheild bar partially charged.  It will not vanish.  Its still there as you can shoot it, cast abilities on it etc (with no effect - but to illustrate that it is not just a visual bug but that the enemy is still there)
VISUAL: -recording started after I left him but you can see his health bar stuck.

possibly anecdotal- but I believe each time ive seen it i had magnetized it with a mag bubble.

In game

Description: I got 3 copies of the same ephemera 

Reproduction: defeat a Sister with a ephemera 

Expected result: i get only one copy

Observed result: I got 3 copies: 1 from mission rewards from killing, 1 from the mission right after, and the other from the inbox

Reproduction rate: Unknown

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Livia doesn't keep energy customisation on its blade
VISUAL: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/suprememorph/video/139881022
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to customise the Tenet Livia's energy color
EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon energy colour would customise the blade
OBSERVED RESULT: colour would change when highlighting, but would revert to default when selected
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

On 2021-07-08 at 10:20 PM, (XBOX)STEEL GHOST 3 said:

My Lich glitched on me and has disappeared from the galaxy map after getting all 3 words right preventing me from hunting my new lich. I would like an answer to my problem quickly, also “your” report bug tab is only working for PC. Have a nice day. 🤬

They shortened the length og hunts, but put the final fight behind railjack. After finding and using the 3 requiem mods, they run and hide on corpus planet on railjack. You have to kill them there for the lich to be complete.

TYPE: IN Game
DESCRIPTION: RJ host migration - I was in fwd artillery.  After migration (i was not the new host), I was still in forward artillery, but not in the controls, just in my warframe running around in the tube.  I couldn't get out, couldn't use the turret, could just run in the small space and up the tube a bit.  I could go to tenno.  Tried unstuck but it left me in the tube.
VISUAL:  

REPRODUCTION: good luck reproducing - most of the time host migrations just fail, send me back to dry dock, orbiter, or fully dashboard the game.
EXPECTED RESULT: to still be able to play the game, in the fwd artillery where I left off before the migration, or to be able to /unstuck to somewhere playable.
OBSERVED RESULT: Always wondered what the point of this was, when the description should suffice.
REPRODUCTION RATE: See [REPRODUCTION]

As far as I can tell, Yareli doesn't seem to get affinity when on merulina. Or she doesn't get affinity sharing when next to allies, I'm not really sure. I spend half an hour trying to level up a bronco prime with Yareli, but couldn't seem to get past the 23 level mark. Then on a hunch, I jumped off merulina and leveled it up twice in the span of ~50 seconds.

I was farming affinity on Helene with no primary or melee, and had a smeeta kavat with me. 

I believe weapons Yareli has on her don't gain affinity sharing from anything, not even her own kills. Before I noticed the bug I was leveling a lenz alongside the bronco and when I wasn't using the lenz it didn't seem to get any affinity when a mission was complete, even if I did 100% of the damage in a mission.

DESCRIPTION:Mission summary screen stats even more broken than it was before the Sisters Update

REPRODUCTION: Finish a mission and look at summary
EXPECTED RESULT: Stats to be accurate
OBSERVED RESULT:

• Individual stats directly below user names are often team stats - So for example a leech will show 8 demolysts killed when in reality they did nothing the entire mission.
  • railjack mission summary can actually blend the railjack mission and the prior NON railjack mission stats.  For example I did Hydron, then was a guest on a RJ mission, and at the end of the railjack void storm (success)  I left the mission.  The 4 users displayed were me, with 88% dmg dealt (correct from RJ mission) and the 3 other members that had been in the prior Hydron mission.  The stats in the lower section were cumulative for me (Hyrdon kills + RJ mission kills), the stats for the other users were the hydron mission, and my actuall Railjack teammates were not shown at all.  This was on the automatic Mission Complete screen - I didn't "View Last Mission Results)

REPRODUCTION RATE: almost 100% of the time there are funky, inaccurate stats (team stats going to individuals, mixing missions, incorrect data).  Might as well just get rid of the summary screen entirely.

TYPE In game

Description: Suddenly unable to use gear wheel equip-able items.  Was Mag on Hydron, only had Kuva Hek and Kuva Grattler for weapons.  Was using Kuva Grattler, had almost full ammo (>280 rounds left).  Suddenly it vanished out of my hand and put the hek back in my hands.  So I tried to use it and it had 7sec cooldown.  So I waited 7 Sec, then selected it and it wouldn't equip -no error msg, just behaved as if I didn't do anything. 

So to test further,

• I tried to equip synth scanner - same result -didnt work
  • fishing rod - same result-didnt work
  • grattler (again) - same result-didnt work
  • non-equipped gear wheel items
    • Energy pads - worked fine
    • fireworks worked fine
    • specter - worked fine

So for duration of mission I was stuck with just the Hek for a weapon.  Which sucked since I was just there to level the grattler - and it wouldn't even equip for 1/2 the mission.

Reproduction: Random

Expected result: To be able to use things on my gear wheel.

Observed result: I couldn't use anything midway through the mission that would be equipped on the warframe (arch-gun, fishing rod, synth scanner - i couldn't test with k drive or mech as I on indoor map)

Reproduction rate: Unknown

TYPE: Weapon usage (Cadus)
DESCRIPTION: After doing a slam attack with the Cadus (regular or heavy - both cause this issue), regular melee attacks can no longer be performed.  Slam attacks can still be performed and stealth attacks can be performed, but holding the weapon and attempting to melee no longer works.  Note, I use a controller.  Not sure if this is an issue with M/KB.
VISUAL: Would have just been a vid of me not swinging the weapon.
REPRODUCTION: Equip the Cadus and perform a slam attack (regular or heavy) then try to perform a melee attack using a controller.
EXPECTED RESULT: I expect no change to the ability to use melee attacks after a slam.
OBSERVED RESULT: It looks like the weapon starts to move, but never gets past a frame or two before just not doing anything.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I found this bug to be 100% reproducible.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Yareli gets permanently stuck to a T-pose when entering the Crewship at the end of the Hangar Railjack objective while on Merlina
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/w7jiR_qmx-c
REPRODUCTION: Try entering the objective Crewship while on Merlina
EXPECTED RESULT: Yareli to enter the crewship, ignoring Merlina or not being able to interact with the crewship while on Merlina
OBSERVED RESULT: Permanent T-pose, fixed by leaving the mission for Dojo
REPRODUCTION RATE: Two for two, considering the nature of the issue I'd say it's 100%

Edit: Wrong forum but I suppose this applies to all versions.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I was equipped mods and wanted to upgrade new mods
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: unknown
EXPECTED RESULT: every new mod should be here in mods section
OBSERVED RESULT: mod disappeared in mods section
REPRODUCTION RATE: every new mod acquired

DESCRIPTION: I am using the new Tenet Agendus with the Eleventh Storm stance. At random occurrences, whenever I swing my weapon, even if the hammer if passing through the enemy, they do not take damage or even register the hit.

REPRODUCTION: Not entirely sure, however my best guess is to use the Tenet Agendus with the Eleventh Storm stance and go into a mission and start attacking enemies.

EXPECTED RESULT: The hammer should hit the enemy, causing them to take damage.

OBSERVED RESULT: My weapon phased through the enemy, doing no damage.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every once in a while since using the weapon, at random times.

DESCRIPTION: At random points whenever I use the heavy attack or do a stealth kill, I lose the ability to jump for my warframe, making me have to dash with operator or slam the ground again.

REPRODUCTION: Stealth killing an enemy or heavy attacking can randomly cause it to happen.

EXPECTED RESULT: I use the heavy attack or stealth kill the enemy, I am then still allowed to jump

OBSERVED RESULT: My attack works yet afterwards I can not jump.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every once in a while since using the weapon, at random times.

Type: ingame

Received a duplicate trickster ephemera in the ephemera screen from a kuva liched despite already owning one

Reproduction:  killing a lich with a ephemera with the player owns

Expected result: the duplicate ephemera wouldn't show since player owns it

Observed result: 2 of the same ephemeras in the ephemera attachments screen

Reproduction rate: unknown so far  have only come across 1 duplicate ephemera as of now 

My venari for khora has been glitchy ever since the update, i can see venari next to me but she wont open lockers, her marker isnt on the map, she will still attack if you push the button to order her to but if you activate the healing ability she has, it literally doesnt do anything she just sits there next to you or whatever you wanted to heal. Ive seen her attack people but never saw if she even does damage. Though she works just fine for my khora specter when i summoned them it showed her symbol on the map and she was acting normal but not the original standing next to it.

Archived