Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instant Cryopod death causes mission failure for no reason.

(PSN)Stealth_Cobra

I think it's the Nox's death detonation that causes this... Pod went from 300 shield 40000 Hp to mission failed in a second at the end of wave 10...

Also had a similar thing happen with a hostage in a Sister Mission. Reached the mission extraction and the hostage immediately got downed and died without even having a second to heal her back up...

If someone is rad proc'ed they can destroy the defense targets.  That's what probably happened in both cases.  In the first case, you can see that the cryopod takes 2 shots that significantly reduce it's health and then kills it.

So, was this on a sortie with elemental enhancement (radiation) or radiation condition?  Was there any way for any of the players to become rad proc'ed?

Many of the sisters have radiation element attacks regardless of their progenitor element.

Radiation = death.

I suggest you try to avoid missions that require you to protect something. It drives me nuts when some inexperienced player grabs the mobile defense key and runs off to start the next stage when all the more experienced players stay put fighting the priority target. Protecting things is hard, and conditions for instant game over are annoying.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but radiation element is not a bug.

EDIT: I watched your first video. It may be a bug. You WERE shooting the new Tenet rocket launcher directly at the cryopod. So it could be unintentional friendly fire.

Archived