Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consistency with Lich Weapons and Mods for specific weapons.

RagingGrizzly

I am personally conflicted, because whilst I can understand why they think it would be too powerful with the Scattered Justice Mod, and I also think it would be too power too... I think this is one of those instances its okay to embrace the fun. This won't really work now, but with hindsight, they should have created the Kuva Hek assuming that people would want to use Scattered Justice on it, and tuned it around that. Just for the fact that people who love the Hek and anticipating it, would likely also already be aware of the Mod and factoring it in. 

The reason why I think its alright being a bit overpowered is because its still a 'single target' shotgun right? Its competition in the Cedo, Bubonico in shotguns alone, already have AOE functions, and other gimmicks, not to mention all the other weapons. 

Then again I don't have the Kuva Hek at the moment, so maybe once I try it, I'll swing my opinion from neutral, but I do remember DE's comment inviting people to make good mathematical arguments - unfortunately I am not on PC nor do I feel that strongly about the subject. Nor am I amazing at maths, but maybe someone could make a video showcase of the weapons and make weapon comparisons with some slick maths overlays and hypotheticals about the how the effect if applied to Kuva Hek wouldn't be too silly or game breaking (emphasis on its single target nature vs larger AOE) and it gained traction, DE might let the augment be used. Maybe. I lack the resources, tools and I mean, personally I am going to enjoy the Kuva Hek regardless, so eh. 

Archived