Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for a change to how the elemental percentages are given to the weapon of a kuva lich/sister

Menderino

Wouldn't it be nice to have a system for the elemental percentages in which the first lich/sister that is created starts out with the lowest elemental bonus (25%) and then, for every successive lich/sister created, it increases the percentage of the elemental bonus by like a guaranteed 5%? I'm sure this would basically solve the whole situation of having bad RNG, which also seems to "glorify" lucky players by having high elemental percentages out of pure luck and being able to make an "unfair" amount of platinum from sales. This would also make people grind for this stuff without being discouraged but instead they would have a precise goal to aim towards, knowing it would feel rewarding to reach it. 

28 minutes ago, ArcaneMender said:

I'm sure this would basically solve the whole situation of having bad RNG, which also seems to "glorify" lucky players by having high elemental percentages out of pure luck and being able to make an "unfair" amount of platinum from sales

How is it unfair then its purely RNG ?

Its the same as with rivens , the more something is rare and sought after the higher the value is , its free market , supply and demand dictates the price .

47 minutes ago, ArcaneMender said:

which also seems to "glorify" lucky players by having high elemental percentages out of pure luck and being able to make an "unfair" amount of platinum from sales.

What is a 'fair' amount of platinum?

No, I really don't want your system. It is pretty bad given that most of the bonuses I find are 40%+. Your suggestion is detrimental and will take significantly longer to get the same result.

14 hours ago, krc473 said:

No, I really don't want your system. It is pretty bad given that most of the bonuses I find are 40%+. Your suggestion is detrimental and will take significantly longer to get the same result.

Just glancing at my spreadsheet, which is by far not a complete sum total of what I've had (in the very optimistic sense) I can see 23 fallen into my 'red-category' of sub-35% compared to 16 combined in my yellow (35-50) and green (50-60) categories.

Not counting the bad-rolls I converted before Valence Fusion existed and the ones I have Valence Fused.

You're a lucky duck if you see 40%+ more often than not.

21 hours ago, ArcaneMender said:

for every successive lich/sister created, it increases the percentage of the elemental bonus by like a guaranteed 5%?

We already have this

every time you get another weapon and Fuse it, the percentage goes up 5%.

Sounds to me like you're just jelly of people who get lucky and have a higher starting percentage than you.

So you want them All to always start out at lowest %.

You're basically saying: "Wauuugh! I've had S#&$ty luck so things should suck for Everyone Else too."

No, you are why we can't have nice things.

7 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

We already have this

every time you get another weapon and Fuse it, the percentage goes up 5%.

Unless you keep getting terribad rolls. Then it goes up by a mere 2.5% at first, slowly scraping up to 5%, and you need up to ten copies to get it to cap. (Log1.1 of 60/25 = 9.18, rounded up)

Also am I reading the same suggestion as you lot? I'm seeing "increase the bonus quality of all new weapon rolls by 5% for each killed adversary" which would pretty much mean everyone is getting top tier all the time after they've run the system a few times. You literally couldn't even finish even getting the Tenet guns before you're locked in at max bonuses forever.

3 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Also am I reading the same suggestion as you lot? I'm seeing "increase the bonus quality of all new weapon rolls by 5% for each killed adversary" which would pretty much mean everyone is getting top tier all the time after they've run the system a few times. You literally couldn't even finish even getting the Tenet guns before you're locked in at max bonuses forever.

Oh, I assumed he meant increase for each copy of a weapon, for that weapon.

I guess he meant, Across the Board, for all weapons.

Yeah that is super dumb then. Just another noob doesn't want to grind topic. Right up there on the level of locking riven rolls.

Archived