Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void Requirement

MekaDovah

Given the RNG involved with the lich system, needing to do the most difficult Granum Void strikes me as tedious beyond reason and I think it should be toned down.

We have to farm zenith crowns so we can access the hardest Granum Void (which I find to be a particularly annoying timed mission) and then after we do that we have to hope the candidate who spawns afterwards actually has the weapon we want. And then we have to repeat this, over and over and over with increasing frustration as we collect the weapons and thus end up with more "junk" rolls.

Worse still if we desire a specific element and thus have to take a specific Warframe in, which can make being swarmed by high damaging specters even more troublesome...again all for the high chance that we're not even going to get the weapon we want and the entire effort was a waste.

I'd suggest either reducing the requirements to get a Sister started (what was wrong with the old method with the larvalings just spawning on a level after killing some guys?) or cut back on the blasted RNG (which was a pain even before all this). Perhaps this was some attempt to slow us down, but trying to slow down the fastest players only punishes everyone else and for what? Fast players are gonna get it done and complain about nothing to do regardless. If I'm not meant to be in a hurry to get Tenet weapons, then I'd like an explanation as to why I should even bother, because right now, they don't seem worth the trouble to me. If they were, they'd be OP as heck and we'd have a whole other problem on our hands.

And yes, there is the option to bring others to help, but since the lich system is designed to benefit no one except the person trying to get the lich, there's no incentive. It would be better if everyone could benefit in the effort.

1 minute ago, Zhoyzu said:

i dont understand the complaints, it takes less than a minute to complete and youre in and out of the mission in about 3 minutes.

It takes you less than a minute to complete, it takes some of us nearly 2 minutes. And depending on the mission and difficulty, being "in and out in about 3 minutes" is just a random number you pulled out of thin air. It takes me maybe 2 minutes tops to spawn a lich, check it's weapon, and leave. It might take someone else 5 minutes to do the same thing. Either way, spawning liches is much faster and doesn't require an expendable resource like Granum Coins to do it.

13 minutes ago, LittleSnowNeko said:

It takes you less than a minute to complete, it takes some of us nearly 2 minutes. And depending on the mission and difficulty, being "in and out in about 3 minutes" is just a random number you pulled out of thin air. It takes me maybe 2 minutes tops to spawn a lich, check it's weapon, and leave. It might take someone else 5 minutes to do the same thing. Either way, spawning liches is much faster and doesn't require an expendable resource like Granum Coins to do it.

my avg time in granum void is 1m 10s getting all 75 kills. The capture targets can be one hit, and the candidates are one hits. the rest of the map is running. And if you need to keep even on granum crowns the dude spawns in mission (assuming correct nodes).  The same requirements exist for kuva liches except you dont need 25 kills in granum void, you just need them when the screen flickers. 

Same process.

9 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

my avg time in granum void is 1m 10s getting all 75 kills. The capture targets can be one hit, and the candidates are one hits. the rest of the map is running. And if you need to keep even on granum crowns the dude spawns in mission (assuming correct nodes).  The same requirements exist for kuva liches except you dont need 25 kills in granum void, you just need them when the screen flickers. 

Same process.

Yet again, that's your average time, you are not the entire community of this game. Just because you have a really good build and top tier stuff for this doesn't mean the rest of us do. 

Have you tried using the Xoris? It's pretty easy to get the minimum kills required for rank 1.

Even doing the "high" level capture mission on Pluto, the entire mission is a cakewalk. If you're having issues with any of it, suggest posting your builds and asking for feedback.

Once you get underway with the process, you'll get many coins simply killing your lich. I think I've collected about 20 or 30 Zenith coins from killing 4 or 5 liches.

13 hours ago, LittleSnowNeko said:

Yet again, that's your average time, you are not the entire community of this game. Just because you have a really good build and top tier stuff for this doesn't mean the rest of us do. 

im doing this also on an alt with 3 mods in the xoris and getting the same result.  The average time CANT be significantly different because you can only spend so much time in granum void before being forcefully removed. YOUR avg time is probably similar as well as everyone else. 

Stop making excuses for something so trivially simple. you dont even NEED the Xoris to do this content its just the most efficient. Which i need to point out, wont significantly shift the avg time spent in void.

3 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

im doing this also on an alt with 3 mods in the xoris and getting the same result.  The average time CANT be significantly different because you can only spend so much time in granum void before being forcefully removed. YOUR avg time is probably similar as well as everyone else. 

Stop making excuses for something so trivially simple. you dont even NEED the Xoris to do this content its just the most efficient. Which i need to point out, wont significantly shift the avg time spent in void.

My average time, with the xoris, is nearly 2 minutes. Just because your average time is faster, doesn't mean the rest of our times are that fast. The only one who thinks that the granum void is not only fine as is, but trivially simple, seems to be you.

43 minutes ago, LittleSnowNeko said:

My average time, with the xoris, is nearly 2 minutes. Just because your average time is faster, doesn't mean the rest of our times are that fast. The only one who thinks that the granum void is not only fine as is, but trivially simple, seems to be you.

Perhaps its just you who are unable to do the content and refuse to get help/advice and would rather complain about it.

On 2021-07-12 at 9:51 PM, Zhoyzu said:

Same process.

1m 10... and then you need to stand around waiting for the idiot bullet sponge coin holder to spawn. And then you need to finish the mission proper. This is just to break even.

Meanwhile, Cassini is one minute in mission and then an immediate abort if it's not the weapon you want. No coins needed, no ridiculous bullet sponge enemies to hunt down to get said coins, no jumping through hoops for a distinctly unenjoyable game mode. Just in, check, out, repeat.

2 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

1m 10... and then you need to stand around waiting for the idiot bullet sponge coin holder to spawn. And then you need to finish the mission proper. This is just to break even.

Meanwhile, Cassini is one minute in mission and then an immediate abort if it's not the weapon you want. No coins needed, no ridiculous bullet sponge enemies to hunt down to get said coins, no jumping through hoops for a distinctly unenjoyable game mode. Just in, check, out, repeat.

Enough treasurers spawn while actually hunting the sisters you dont need to kill him. which i understand is a "later" in the grind thing. On my MR9 Alt i cant kill him without Nyx stripping all his shields first. But after 2 sisters ive got enough of a granum gains on my alt i dont have to strictly worry about it anymore either.

Looking at my missions times i actually spend longer in cassini than i do Hydra. Which might be attributed to the tilesets itself for me.

My only real complaints with the granum crown and sister hunting is if you dont get a hand 300m or more away from ext. the candidate wont spawn which is infuriating. 

Archived