Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino is kind of cracked this update ngl

RagingGrizzly

19 hours ago, RagingGrizzly said:

Fair enough. Don't even have a full Tanker yet.

lDxIZnZ.png

You should try this in Steel Path survival.  I was able to hit 3M iron skin before Deimos and Helminith were introduced.
Im interested in your build here. Did you just keep adding shields? Were you using the new Power Drain parazon mod? I'm curious!
Higest ive seen with Ironclad Charge combo was someone here on the forums who was using the Mecha set too. He went above 5M in more than one case.

1 hour ago, T-Shark69 said:

You should try this in Steel Path survival.  I was able to hit 3M iron skin before Deimos and Helminith were introduced.
Im interested in your build here. Did you just keep adding shields? Were you using the new Power Drain parazon mod? I'm curious!
Higest ive seen with Ironclad Charge combo was someone here on the forums who was using the Mecha set too. He went above 5M in more than one case.

Added redirection and I wanted to see how high I could get with Parasitic Armor. Nothing much else of note was added. Didn't use the Mecha set because I'm missing a couple of them, and I don't have full sets of Ultimatum and Tanker. I compensated for this by asking a friend to put on Nidus and pocket me to see how high we could get. I'd get around 1-1.5 mill without the help.

Archived