Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Are Hypocrites!

DigitalHarbinger223

Grineer fans are trying to throw Alad in the Spotlight fo Evil because of the Zanuka Project Trailer. But be honest, how many times have you dismemebered Corpus and grineer? Slashed them to pieces, or pin them to the walls with bows. Cut them in half and let them suffer as they die in torment. also, what do you think the Lotus does with all those Capture targets? She obviously doesn't keep them alive forever, she has to kill them. 

Woah woah woah woah... You get featured in a screenshot during the livestream, and suddenly you're all "death to 'murica" ?

I'm not saying "Death to Murica" nor should you be getting that out of what I said.

as an american, im really not sure how to take this.

im slightly insulted... i think...

You should be finding truth in what I said or facts.

why States?

Only reason I use America as an example of hypocrisy is because of our foreign policies. We claim to represent Freedom and Democracy, yet at the same time we support dictators in other countries while oppressing their people if it's within the interest of our own country. Not to mention the racism that goes on in this country and prejudice.

Grineer fans are trying to throw Alad in the Spotlight fo Evil because of the Zanuka Project Trailer. But be honest, how many times have you dismemebered Corpus and grineer? Slashed them to pieces, or pin them to the walls with bows. Cut them in half and let them suffer as they die in torment. also, what do you think the Lotus does with all those Capture targets? She obviously doesn't keep them alive forever, she has to kill them. 

You got a point... you got a point..

/me stares thoughtfully at the ceiling corner

Only reason I use America as an example of hypocrisy is because of our foreign policies. We claim to represent Freedom and Democracy, yet at the same time we support dictators in other countries while oppressing their people if it's within the interest of our own country.

implying that we are the only ones to do that.

every country (that can afford to) does that to some degree.

not saying its something we should ignore, just that nobody is innocent.

It actually isn't quite as hypocritical as it seems in my opinion. Yes, Tenno do horrible things to their enemies, but they're armed and trying to kill us. The distinction is that technically the Tenno are POWs, so (according to contemporary laws) what Alad is doing is a war crime. The capture target might be an exception, but we don't really know what's happening when he's absorbed, other than that he's in agonizing pain. Maybe he gets reconstructed before the interrogation Lotus mentions. 

With that said, the Grineer are arguably worse, because the Corpus' victims, the Tenno, are soldiers, while the Grinner's faction page shows them setting fire to unarmed civilians -- at least the Tenno died quickly. Also, people seem to forget that the whole reason Gradivus started is because Ruk wanted the Tenno for himself. I wonder what he intended for them?

Edited by Skyblazer