Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignore button

There's nothing wrong with having an ignore button but warframe players use it in a pretty toxic way. My question though is, can we please stop seeing the messages of people who have us ignored? It's pretty demeaning. Because a lot of the time, people don't know that they're ignored so mesdaging these people or holding a conversation with them without a response is kinda horrible. Especially if you were ignored for a dumb reason. Like... why do I see a person in trade chat that has ignored me? I can't even trade with them. I dunno. I mostly think it's just annoying in trade chat. Please fix it. At least in trade chat.

There's no in game notification. Sometimes people'll be rude and be like "welcome to my ignore list. I'm ignoring you". It's very condescending. I'd rather the game be like xX420gamingpowpowXx is now ignoring you. It only tells you if you directly message the person. Like just remove that person from the list! 

It would be nice if the ignore feature went both ways, like most other games out there.  Warframe is the first one where I've seen people still able to see content from someone that's ignored them and honestly, it leads to just as much drama as if they weren't able to see the other persons content. 

i am for whatever reason are ignored by one of the chat mods so thats the choice of the chat mod but if that person cant read my messeages i can basicly write anything i want in the chat and the chat mod would not see it

well but it alread feels like that the person cant read a word i writeing in the Open chats so hmm i guess i would have to some testing if the chats behave differently in regards of the ignore funktion. since i tryed to ask the chat mod why im on the ingnore list of the chat mod.

Archived