Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis, And Fire Rate

Batosaii

I have the Vectis like everyone else, and I have finished leveling it and all that and it is a really fun weapon. etc etc, but I have a question regarding fire rate and it's potential effectiveness or ineffectiveness on the Vectis. I know the rifle only has a single shot in it's clip, however there does seem to be a bit of a delay from the time the shot goes off and when it reloads, so I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if fire rate mod's could shorten the time between the shot and the reload so you could essentially fire shots quicker, I put a speed trigger on mine to test it out for myself, and I felt like there was a difference however it didn't seem like a enough of a difference for me to be sure that it was actually effective or if I was just perceiving it as having an effect because I wanted it to have one. Thanks.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126947-firing-rate-mods-on-vectis/#entry1511707

Yes there's a difference. However, Speed Trigger or Shred alone is not very noticeable. With both together, you see the difference (only if you press the reload button instead of clicking the firing trigger though, as explained in my topic).

This also means it's not very worth it since it's a lot of mod space and capacity, while Fast Hands does the job well enough.

After some extensive testing: Fire-rate dictates the duration of the delay between the shot and the reload. So yes, it is affected. That being said, I wouldn't sacrifice a mod slot I could use for a damage-enhancement for a fire-rate mod.

Edit - Tenno'd

Edited by GottFaust

See Damage is not something I am having a problem with this thing, and I am sort of against rainbow builds especially with Damage 2.0 coming out soon enough. but I do understand that it is a lot of mod space, I may still keep Shred just because the Punture actually is nice, still need to forma though so I have time to think.

That is actually the slight delay before you run out of ammo and you start reloading. If you manually press R for reload you can completely bypass it completely. If you can be bothered that is since it's reaaaaly short anyway.

As far as I know you can't speed it up with firerate mods, it doesn't speed up the actual shot.. at least I didn't notice any difference.

Edited by LocoWithGun

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126947-firing-rate-mods-on-vectis/#entry1511707

Yes there's a difference. However, Speed Trigger or Shred alone is not very noticeable. With both together, you see the difference (only if you press the reload button instead of clicking the firing trigger though, as explained in my topic).

This also means it's not very worth it since it's a lot of mod space and capacity, while Fast Hands does the job well enough.

Shred is still hugely important on snipers, but for reasons other than fire rate.