Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Blood Altar Invalid Target

(PSN)m3wheeling

Question

So I was going to subsume this ability but thought I would test in simulacrum first and I can't seem to figure out what targets this will and won't work on.  Read the wiki on the ability and found some old posts about it being flaky but is there some rhyme or reason for valid and invalid targets?  Grinner Bombard works, Corpus Raptors get invalid target.  Any help appreciated.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PSN)m3wheeling said:

So I was going to subsume this ability but thought I would test in simulacrum first and I can't seem to figure out what targets this will and won't work on.  Read the wiki on the ability and found some old posts about it being flaky but is there some rhyme or reason for valid and invalid targets?  Grinner Bombard works, Corpus Raptors get invalid target.  Any help appreciated.

I have no idea if its related cause i just max ranked garuda and never touched her again
But my friend who actually played here once while in squad with me said he had invalid target message and then he figured out he need to aim for the blood alter well on upper part of it and then it worked out

I have no idea what it meant but thats what come to my mind when i see your question i just hope it helps

Archived