Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Windows 11 Beta and Warframe performance/compatibility

Portlalaland

Question

Has anyone tried Windows 11 Beta with Warframe yet? I have an old Dell Inspiron gaming laptop with an SSD and NVIDIA GT 650M.  It's currently running warframe with the lowest setting (i.e 30fps) with the lowest supported DX version, and I'm find with that.  Should I be concerned if I upgrade my laptop to Windows 11 later? TIA.

6 answers to this question

i don't know why you're even thinking of this now. there's no reason to even think about Windows 11 until about 2024.
at the very least being an early adopter seems pretty silly in your state.

8 hours ago, (PSN)darklan said:

unless WF implements directstorage, than WF will run better in windows 11 on NVMe.

this will have practically no impact on Warframe. Loading Screens on an SSD are already like, a Second, or even less. Warframe doesn't have 50GByte of stuff to load every time you do something in the game.

On 2021-08-09 at 8:10 PM, taiiat said:

at the very least being an early adopter seems pretty silly in your state

Not to slap a label on to quickly but if you're serious enough to play Warframe and have a post history on the forums 'we' pretty much already fall into the 'Early Adopter' category, they're just not limited to it via Warframe alone! 😋

13 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

Not to slap a label on to quickly but if you're serious enough to play Warframe and have a post history on the forums 'we' pretty much already fall into the 'Early Adopter' category, they're just not limited to it via Warframe alone! 😋

nah, not really. just playing Warframe isn't an early adopter scenario. the Community just isn't well informed.

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

nah, not really. just playing Warframe isn't an early adopter scenario. the Community just isn't well informed.

Fair enough, I forgot to add the 'new content' caveat, looking back at how much easier things are after some fine tuning the stress's of engaging in brand new content immediately upon release in this game may be why I'm starting to go grey! 

Archived