Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add Broken War to Simaris' "quest item" store.

MisterCrispyFL

Title pretty much says it all. I really liked using that sword and long ago foolishly thought that War would be better. I've been trying to farm Stalker to get it back but that's proving to be a snipe hunt. Given his quest item inventory, it only makes sense that Broken War should be available there too.

Thanks!

They only add items in the shop that are not available from anywhere else after their respective quests. The BP drops from stalker so that's the reason it won't be added.

What DE should actually do is to change Stalker's drop rates, because Dread being 38% when everything else is like 2.77% is absolutely stupid.

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

They only add items in the shop that are not available from anywhere else after their respective quests. The BP drops from stalker so that's the reason it won't be added.

The odd thing is that he does sell the War Hilt and War Blade that are needed to build Broken War, even though they drop from various Sentients.  Although the drop rate is quite low, they are easier to encounter again and again than Stalker is.

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

What DE should actually do is to change Stalker's drop rates, because Dread being 38% when everything else is like 2.77% is absolutely stupid.

It's especially stupid that shifting from Stalker to Shadow Stalker doesn't change Dread's drop chance at all but halves both Despair' chance and Hate's chance to make room for War and Broken War.

5 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Except Ether Daggers are in the Simaris Offerings which come from Plague Star. Gotta love those inconsistencies.

I agree though, the War parts being in Simaris Offerings is already pushing it tbh.

Archived