Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime emissive wings are giving me headaches

Gaxxian

There is some way to disable those energy wings? I've been away from the game for a while, and when i came back and saw that Titania Prime was there... oh god, i LOVE Titania, so i was impatient to try her primed form.

But, oh! Then i saw that i came with those energy wings into razorwing mode.... just leveling her 5 times so i could add her 4 formas, using razorwing a very lil time each time, i already developed a terrible headache D: Since those wings are into the same place all the time and moving non-stop, its like an intrusive HUD element that is hiding like a 25% of my screen and making me look at it all the time because of the movement.

I tried to use her deluxe skin without any luck... i will need to return to the normal Titania? :( if thats the case, it's completely unfair and i feel ripped off since i buyed her and wasted formas and potato already :(

I don't have Titania Prime so I'm not sure if this will help, but if the wing color is tied to energy color you could try to find a color that is less noticeable. Unfortunately there are a ton of effects in this game that cause issues and can't be toggled :/

Archived