Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celesia Syandana

(PSN)NeroRedgrave

DE, I really love the Celestia Syandana.

It was already a long way to grind for it years ago but you guys know, nearly no one plays PVP anymore.

So please let us have the flame effect on it forever.

It is just a beauty but as long as I have to play conclave for the flame effect, I will get more and more dust on it in my inventory.

13 hours ago, (PSN)NeroRedgrave said:

It was already a long way to grind for it years ago but you guys know, nearly no one plays PVP anymore.

It is just a beauty but as long as I have to play conclave for the flame effect, I will get more and more dust on it in my inventory.

Even better, bring back events like Quick Steel semi-regularly to help bolster player interest in Conclave. I'm sure that it can be made into at the very least a proper, semi-popular gamemode as it was in past - there's just too little reason for engagement, thus too little reason for a large number of players to play; this reduces the chance you'll run into someone queuing and reinforces the idea that nobody plays it (despite the fact many would probably jump at the fact if there was enough engagement to actually get into a game more than once every few hours at best).

15 hours ago, (PSN)NeroRedgrave said:

To be fair, it would be much better IF instead of just removing the upkrep for the syandana (which i don't like when fully lit for covering too much screen so i prefer it with 3 tails instead) DE finally bit the bullet and worked on the mode by:

> Fixing balance issues created by PvE changes bleeding into PvP (shotguns and snipers dealing their PvE falloff damage -which is still too high for PvP balance in many cases- comes to mind)

> Fixing bugs created by PvE reworks (Telos Boltace ragdolling players has been there since The Old Blood update, almost 2 years ago, another breking bug related to electric procs was added with the status rework, shortly after).

> Promote and encourage its gameplay somehow, either through events, as mentioned by iPathos above or through better rewards (get and forget cosmetics with no evergreen rewards are bound to keep any game mode isolated from the game economy, which is a bad move in a "lootet shooter")

Or alternatively, bring back opticor variant, an instakill with normalized loaduts for a more casual approach where mods, frame powers and passives were disabled, everyone had 100HP, 0.9 mobilty and an Opticor with slightly faster charge rate (similar to Ferrox), 3 shots/mag, infinite ammo, no AoE, and enough damage to instakill anyone on hit.

Archived