Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please buff the Ghoulsaw (suggestions)

(PSN)Tomplexthis

DmgImpact 37.43    DmgPuncture 45.31    DmgSlash 114.26 (DmgImpact 42.43    DmgPuncture 50.31    DmgSlash 120.26)
Total Damage    197 (DmgSlash 58%) [I'd recommend the total being 213, over 197 perhaps)
Attack Speed    1.0
Status Chance    27% (Change to 35%) 
Crit Chance    15% (Change to 18%)
Crit Multiplier    1.9x (Change to 2.3x)

-2 animation changes-

We should be able to ride the saw indefinitely, and when we choose to stop, it slams. [endless ride would be fun]

The rev should be a Hold to saw, not tap, like shy says. [the tap just feels weird, and revving through crowds would be better as a hold/constant saw]

A giant saw should, in theory, be able to match the two-handers in terms of raw damage with similar crit & status to boot. At least, that's what I think. But what do I know? Clearly a giant blade meant to rip through a variety of targets was never meant to be good.

Counterintuitive, archaic design choices are archaic. Get your act together, DE.

5 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

A giant saw should, in theory, be able to match the two-handers in terms of raw damage with similar crit & status to boot. At least, that's what I think. But what do I know? Clearly a giant blade meant to rip through a variety of targets was never meant to be good.

Counterintuitive, archaic design choices are archaic. Get your act together, DE.

imagine if the ghoulsaw actually had 295 base damage. 3x critical damage

this really still isnt enough.

but i guess the stance got a multiplier increase overall. 

its the Animations that are the fundamental issue, and the base stats that just suck.

i get that adding good strong weapons is a issue in the game, but really, what is the point of having weapons no one wants to use.

a joke weapon to bust out every now and then, kind of feel's like 95% of the games arsenal honestly. most of it is unusable.

Spoiler

a ton of the nerfs across warframe are caused by 1% of the player base doing stuff. 

"exploits" or meta warframe videos get so many issues added into the game.

like the update that snuck in a nerf to the Ai in survival, causing the spawns to mess up, or the ai to stop moving at all

now we got 2 more additions added in to Sabotage and Excavation, along with the hammer dropped on helminth/melee.

its hard to get or be hyped for anything in warframe, as it's becoming more of massive letdown to see the hammer get dropped.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Or at least have a way to reach such a number. Like make us have to crank it up or something for a duration buff, I'd be cool with that

i kinda imagine a new combo that revs up the chainsaw and increases its base damage/crit damage by 30% for 24 seconds.

the combo is useable only 1 time to turn it on, and while on cant be used again. just adding the buff. 

Archived