Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

really need a method to queue up items in the fundery

BloodKitten

atleast for items that are one hour or less in construction time, as example, i would like to construct x amount of plague star related stuff in the inventory, but i would also like to play in the meantime as opposed to sitting and claming every single minute.

so why not have a bulk creation diffrent from consumables, wich you can stop whenever you like to claim the items that were completed? as example, i want 100 infested catalysts, wich would take 100 minutes (bulks of 5 sure but still), i could start it, then after 30 minutes of playing, i could stop it and claim 30 completed items.

just a thought that might make it easier for everyone that might not have as much time to sit and claim stuff, and people wich are not allowed to use thier personal phones in workplace.

The option of it going on and on until you collect isn't going to work. One might run out of resources or accidentally waste a lot of resources on stuff (lets say, 500 infested catalysts because they forgot to collect)

A more reasonable approach would be to queue items. If I have 10 forma bps, i can queue 10 forma and collect 1 forma each day or 5 on day 5 and 5 on day 10 etc.

The only big downside I can see right now is the rant that will follow by players who buy a 100x (pizza/chypher) bp because those will become a lot less useful.

In the end however, i rarely get obstructed by foundry times for gear items. They only take 1 minute, a tiny bit of resources and therefor i can easily use my warframe app on mobile to craft and claim so i have a big stock (i have a stock of around 1k of each pizza and ciphers for instance)

49 minutes ago, Quimoth said:

The option of it going on and on until you collect isn't going to work. One might run out of resources or accidentally waste a lot of resources on stuff (lets say, 500 infested catalysts because they forgot to collect)

A more reasonable approach would be to queue items. If I have 10 forma bps, i can queue 10 forma and collect 1 forma each day or 5 on day 5 and 5 on day 10 etc.

Just let the players choose how many of said thing they wanna queue up. It doesnt have to be any more complicated than that.

Archived