Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game teeling me I need to unlock Ziepel on Lua to play a sortie. I'm literally steel path.

8087H3

This is also wrong and there is no screenshot folder here so, I'd give you a screenshot but you can't even tell me where your broken game puts them. 

After about 15 minutes of googling around I found the screenshotsin a lovely folder named 230410. I'm so sorry I didn't know your game was 230410th on the steam list since the warframe screenshot folder is obviously stored on the moon since it's always in full view for half of the planet and I apologise for being on the wrong side at the wrong time. 

Either way here's a picture of the lovely bug with the node in full view in the bottom left. 

XKhBE5B.jpg

I'm so glad that to sumbit this bug I had to debug 15 other bugs that came about not only because steam doesn't upload screenshots to their own servers, neither does warframe, so I had to do it all manually because it's 1994. I'm trying to not sound sarcastic here but really....  Dev spaghetti. 

I also have this node unlocked in SP mode so I don't know how this i happening. It happened after another one of the lovely disconnections from MM so I have to assume its a matchmaking bug and is related to this. 

6 hours ago, 8087H3 said:

This is also wrong and there is no screenshot folder here so, I'd give you a screenshot but you can't even tell me where your broken game puts them. 

After about 15 minutes of googling around I found the screenshotsin a lovely folder named 230410. I'm so sorry I didn't know your game was 230410th on the steam list since the warframe screenshot folder is obviously stored on the moon since it's always in full view for half of the planet and I apologise for being on the wrong side at the wrong time. 

6 hours ago, 8087H3 said:

because steam doesn't upload screenshots to their own servers, neither does warframe, so I had to do it all manually because it's 1994. I'm trying to not sound sarcastic here but really....  Dev spaghetti.

Steam will let you view, upload, and go to the uploaded file so you can get the direct link going through a few menus in Steam. That's all Steam integration and not done by DE at all. Your sarcasm isn't helpful and is directed at the wrong people, but it isn't hard to do at all. Sure there are a few extra steps, but it isn't rocket surgery.

Free image hosting: imgur.com, problem solved. Just because we have smartphones doesn't mean they are "smart". I wouldn't rely on anything "automatic" from Steam. F6 for in-game screenshot deposited in "My Pictures/Warframe" or use Print Screen button then paste the image into Microsoft Paint (tho I recommend IrfanView).

On topic: ever since DE released Steel Path, I too have been having trouble with sortie missions becoming occationally locked. Run the mission, then get your sortie.

53 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

or use Print Screen button then paste the image into Microsoft Paint (tho I recommend IrfanView).

If you're going to go that route, just install Purrint and then you can have it have them automatically saved in the format you want in the folder of your choice You can even have it automatically capture screens on an interval, print, and such.

On 2021-09-29 at 5:53 AM, 8087H3 said:

Either way here's a picture of the lovely bug with the node in full view in the bottom left. 

XKhBE5B.jpg

I'm so glad that to sumbit this bug I had to debug 15 other bugs that came about not only because steam doesn't upload screenshots to their own servers, neither does warframe, so I had to do it all manually because it's 1994. I'm trying to not sound sarcastic here but really....  Dev spaghetti. 

I also have this node unlocked in SP mode so I don't know how this i happening. It happened after another one of the lovely disconnections from MM so I have to assume its a matchmaking bug and is related to this. 

Just so you know, the thread does have the correct location further down.

Assuming you're using F6 for the screenshot, simply open Pictures\Warframe and they're there in numbered order.

Archived