Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music mixer for missions aswell

Uan91

Dear sound/dev team,

Between 2009- 2019 existed a game called S4 League. Beside it's unique style (anime shooter PvP/PVE) that game used to have an incorporated mixer. If you had a music that you really wanted to listen in game, all you had to do was change it's format to file.ogg and insert it in one of the folders of the game. Could be possible to have a similar feature in Warframe aswell? It would be really nice and would of the problem  alt+tab change music. You could manage your songs in the liset or "ESC" button.

Technically it wasn't legal to do that in S4. In a lot of KMMOs it's not technically legal. Talking about doing it was enough to warrant a ban. You can still do this trick in MANY KMMOs (including some more modern ones) and in most/all of them it's a bannable offense, despite it not actually impacting the game's fairness at all.

... Pfft...

... I just open either xmplay or something similar and just play stuff in the background if I don't want to listen to Warframe's musics, and its a lot easier than replacing music files and stuff... But then again, it felt so completely disconnected and out of place the first time I tried it that I kept Warframe's music active...

Archived