Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forums need a bit of an upgrade.

(PSN)Pablogamer585

I am currently typing an Atlas rework and I had some images ready for it, but I have just realized I don't know how to post an image here!

There is no "upload pic" button, only the "Insert image from URL" one and that is giving me some issues :P

Forums could add this mechanic so things like this are easier to do. I know, I know, some trolls could come and do bad stuff, but I can't think of a better qol improvement for the forums so far, besides adding a dark mode too.

In the mean time, could someone help me if I do not come up with a solution myself?

*Small update, I've come up with a solution for now by uploading these pics to my own Discord server, then putting them on my navigator, and then copying the link, but the image is too big and I wish I could regulate its size :(

Direct image uploads were disabled some years ago because they were taking up a lot of storage. Resize your image and upload to something like Imgur. Copy the link (make sure it ends with an image extension like .jpg or it won't work) and you can use Insert image URL here.

Biggest upgrade the forum needs is better moderators and/or moderation policies.

The fact that moderators on this forum delete posts willy-nilly with no notification and/or indicator that posts have been removed, as well as moderate messages without giving a copy of the moderated message to users is very problematic.

Archived