Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving Railjack missions is a problem

JimboOhara

I've been playing Railjack lately to max all my Intrinsics and I've been having trouble leaving between missions alone with a random group while not hosting.

I personally hated Railjack and Nechramechs when first introduced to the game, and now that I personally feel both systems have evolved to a point where I enjoy playing, it's a shame to have this issue ruining the experience.

To prove this is a big problem I've just collected some (I'm sure there's more) of the previous posts. Most people, like me, don't make a post just the first time they hit a problem, some people never used the forums even if they are veteran players, so this is just a small sample of a big problem in the game. There are even more of these in reddit.

idk why they don't have leave squad option in normal missions, it works in open zone so should not be a issue elsewhere, just to make it safe, host should not have that option.

because if host leaves and another person becomes the host and rest of the squad in stuck in loading phase, this next host can just quickly leave that squad or mission causing the rest of the people loss of mission rewards. happened so many items in plains, some as-sholes don't wait for others

On 2021-10-12 at 3:15 PM, Ryuujou. said:

been in the game since gara prime. just leave squad between missions and you keep all your rewards

Thank you! Anyway from a user experience standpoint there needs to be a more intuitive way to leave a mission, as for now when you leave the rewards dialog is broken and does not show what you earned, even if you keep those rewards, maybe that's the topic for a bug thread.

Also, as Echoes said, there's no "between missions" in endless missions.

Just playing a bit of devils-advocate here but, why do you need to leave in the middle of an endless mission? If you are in a crew that wants to queue up an endless you can just leave the squad and join another instead with no loss of rewards. If you join a crew in the middle of an endless you are free to just immediately leave and attempt to join a different crew or you can play it out until the squad is done.

I do agree that the "In-between" part of railjack missions should be more obvious and you should be able to leave solo via the navigation (and navigation should be able to be used by more than 1 person at a time). But I also don't think there needs to be a way to leave endless railjack missions early as there aren't very many of them and from my experience most people don't want to stick around in them as there is almost no benefit of doing so when you can likely find a better mission to farm whatever things the endless might provide.

4 hours ago, Echoes said:

And the pseudo-endless orphix

17 hours ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

u mean the survival?

There is also endless Defense missions but afaik there are no Excavation or Disruption missions.

Edit: If you are not a part of a clan you need to go to Kronia (Kornia? idk not in-game can't check spelling lol) Relay on Saturn to leave your railjack.

Archived