Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a good clan layout

Kersjan14

5 answers to this question

Your layout isn't a bad one, but it needs improvement.

I suggest:

• Streamlining passage from the Observatory to the Drydock, with labs in the middle.
    • This will make sure that everything that's used frequently is placed as close as possible with each other.
    • Functionality is what you should be looking for.
      • People will just fast travel from place to place because walking is too bothersome, apparently, but this suggestion does add a little towards the "decoration" aspect without actually using any decorations for it.
  • Have a floor for "unnecessary" buildings.
    • All rooms are necessary, but keep the "functionality" part in mind. Power Plants have as much functionality as a Clan Barracks room.
    • Room with similar functionality as "Power Plants" or "Clan Barracks" should be placed here.

I'm not going to tell you exactly what to do, but it should give you something to think about. Remember that the Drydock has 3 doors, so you can very well just place elevators on the extra doors for more floors if you want to...

Good luck, feel free to ask more stuff if you want to.

mine was based on a lab layout then I expanded.

My tip is use the Room Options Panels to not just name a room (looking at you Duelling Room) but also it tells your visitors exactly where they are on the map:-

I have a cross connector called Laboratory Block A: Tenno Lab and Oracle say. Move into Tenno Lab- now title appears and mini map has Tenno Lab for you to know, move back out and it changes again to- Laboratory Block A.

My Clanmates thought it was a superb idea as it made traversing much easier, alongside Teleporters to every room I could get my paws on named identically to the rooms they are in or directly outside of.

@Kersjan14

That layout seems to be better now but you might want to consider removing the larger clan halls, because you don't really need to keep them built after unlocking rooms (if unlocking room access through larger clan halls is still a thing). If they're still necessary to build just to unlock rooms, then the upper floor should be used for that purpose, since you'll have no other room, or dojo sections, tied to them.

Don't discard the layout improvement though. Its certainly a lot better than before.

Archived