Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aoe sparkling balls on the ground?

SilkyFresh

Question

7 answers to this question

My first guess would actually by Mirage... she has an augment called [Explosive Legerdemain] that fits the bill. Usually people bring that build either to defense missions, or more commonly (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught. You can buy the mod from the syndicates Cephalon Suda and Arbiters or Hexis if you're high ranked with them, or just by buying it from another player.

Definitely mirage.  My "I-don't-want-to-be-doing-this-mission" frame.  You'll rack up tons of kills with minimal input.  There are drawbacks and limitations, but for especially terrible maps and tedious missions, Mirage gets it done.  The big downside is that legermain doesn't really seem to scale that well to higher level content, and I cba'd to master the rest of the kit when there are other frames I prefer for that content anyway.

True, Mirage's legerdemain does not scale up - but it does proc status on the enemy and generally that means they all stand around doing the electric dance. So you have plenty of time to cast it again, or wait for them to slowly die from the effects. Typically you will need ot cast repeatedly for high level content, not that it doesn't work against them.

Ahh thanks all.  Just trying to find a way to level up weapons. Seems when I get in maps with certain frames they just aoe everything down and my weapons shoot up in level. But I want to try to be one of those doing the same thing instead of just melee'ing everything.  Only master 15 at the moment and don't have big kuva weapons to destroy everything like everyone else in the game it seems.

1 hour ago, SilkyFresh said:

Ahh thanks all.  Just trying to find a way to level up weapons. Seems when I get in maps with certain frames they just aoe everything down and my weapons shoot up in level. But I want to try to be one of those doing the same thing instead of just melee'ing everything.  Only master 15 at the moment and don't have big kuva weapons to destroy everything like everyone else in the game it seems.

Should probably note that if weapon leveling is your goal, then you being the one using the nuke frame isn't recommended. When another player gets a kill with a Warframe ability, then you get the affinity evenly split amongst all your gear, if you get a kill with a Warframe ability, all the affinity goes only to your Warframe.

21 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Should probably note that if weapon leveling is your goal, then you being the one using the nuke frame isn't recommended. When another player gets a kill with a Warframe ability, then you get the affinity evenly split amongst all your gear, if you get a kill with a Warframe ability, all the affinity goes only to your Warframe.

That doesn't make sense. if another player kills with WF ability, I get cred.... if I kill.. no one gets cred.  How would the game know that only me gets cred... yet everyone else is giving everyone cred.

1 hour ago, SilkyFresh said:

That doesn't make sense. if another player kills with WF ability, I get cred.... if I kill.. no one gets cred.  How would the game know that only me gets cred... yet everyone else is giving everyone cred.

Everyone gets affinity in both cases, it's the distribution of affinity amongst your own gear that's different depending on who gets the kill (and how they get it).

I kinda worded it badly but here's the full version https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Affinity#Acquisition

Archived