Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RailJack Question

(XBOX)Procannonfodder

incase you didn't figure out, intrinsic point has 1500 mastery. so you basically asking for buying mastery.. which will never happen. 

just do void storms on railjack, you will often find people. also compare to railjack first dropped, farming intrinsic is quite easy now, do long survival in railjack or do voidstorms. upto you. no shortcuts

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

just do void storms on railjack, you will often find people. also compare to railjack first dropped, farming intrinsic is quite easy now, do long survival in railjack or do voidstorms. upto you. no shortcuts

- cannot/wont do RJ in teams

- do void storms

Yeah, good tip! /sarcasm

@op

Instead of buying I would like to have at least rank 1 for each intristic, especially team-oriented. It's stupid that RJ locks stupid thing as running.

Having just 1 crew you can survive without problems and get better gear.

41 minutes ago, quxier said:

- cannot/wont do RJ in teams

- do void storms

Yeah, good tip! /sarcasm

not the game's problem if he has his own rule of not playing with public, i suggested void storms only because currently you will only find some traffic of players there in public.

atleast my suggestion is possible right now than you providing some dumb logic of rank 1 to everyone which is never going to happen, so basically not helping the op in any way.

24 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

not the game's problem if he has his own rule of not playing with public, i suggested void storms only because currently you will only find some traffic of players there in public.

It is the game's fault since playing in Public is just not fun on a design level....

52 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

If they want to play, sure it's some solution.

52 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

atleast my suggestion is possible right now than you providing some dumb logic of rank 1 to everyone which is never going to happen, so basically not helping the op in any way.

I don't know if it's possible or not. Lot's of stuffs that sounds simple isn't in the game (whenever it's fixing a bug or changing some stuffs).

I'm just saying that first ranks are something you get for free with frames or is matter of live or death for some players (just having 1 intristic for command crew let's you survive more).

And I'm not trying to help them because there should be already topic(s) like "how to solo first RJ mission".

Archived