Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade house?

• 1 month later...
Le 26/10/2021 à 08:59, (PSN)Thedeathbone2020 a dit :

Will it be possible to get an sort of action house in game and on the app? It will be so easy to sell thing instead of posting it again and again .. 

that would be a nice thing to have.

you don't need to keep spamming the trade chat except if you want an exceptionally good deal, trade for something with things other than plats or buy prime junk imo

you can just use the ''warframe.market'' website just like everybody else

Am 27.11.2021 um 00:08 schrieb Xxbleach:

you don't need to keep spamming the trade chat except if you want an exceptionally good deal, trade for something with things other than plats or buy prime junk imo

you can just use the ''warframe.market'' website just like everybody else

Yeah but market site isn‘t official from warframe and also they say they don‘t want to have any relations with this site because its manipulated from other players and the prices arent day prices but fake prices, it‘s good to have an idea how much to ask, but by myself i never used it to buy sommething in there, never got a response or post are very old and not up to date 🤷🏻‍♂️

It is generally very nice to buy stuff from warframe.market since the prices are generally very low there. It's not that great to be the seller, though. If you want to get the absolute most profit you'd have to grind trade-chat.

A reason I don't believe DE will implement an in-game auction-house-thing is because it would not be any different from warframe.market. It would also create more market-competition, and thereby lower the prices (which is exactly why the prices on wf.market are so low). Which means lower platinum-flow. And subsequently less profit for DE. So I think it's a good decision on their part, honestly.

Using warframe.market is kind of like being a hobby-investor, whilst using trade-chat is more akin to being a stock-broker, if you catch my drift.

8 hours ago, Hokkis31 said:

It is generally very nice to buy stuff from warframe.market since the prices are generally very low there. It's not that great to be the seller, though. If you want to get the absolute most profit you'd have to grind trade-chat.

A reason I don't believe DE will implement an in-game auction-house-thing is because it would not be any different from warframe.market. It would also create more market-competition, and thereby lower the prices (which is exactly why the prices on wf.market are so low). Which means lower platinum-flow. And subsequently less profit for DE. So I think it's a good decision on their part, honestly.

Using warframe.market is kind of like being a hobby-investor, whilst using trade-chat is more akin to being a stock-broker, if you catch my drift.

You hit the nail on the head. DE will not implement an auction house because they don't need to do the work that someone else has already done. Which is a real shame because managing this stuff ingame would be vastly more useful than tabbing in/out of a third party website. 

Just chalk this up to more "DE is committed to half-efforting their product"

• 1 month later...

I know some people have had issues with it but I've only had a good experience on the warframe market site. Got some good deals on there for rivens.

I have gotten prime parts too but probably could get a better price my scouring trade chat.

I don't think we will see an auction house or anything like that in game tbh.

On 2021-12-02 at 11:34 AM, (PSN)Thedeathbone2020 said:

Yeah but market site isn‘t official from warframe and also they say they don‘t want to have any relations with this site because its manipulated from other players and the prices arent day prices but fake prices, it‘s good to have an idea how much to ask, but by myself i never used it to buy sommething in there, never got a response or post are very old and not up to date 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also the toxicity and economy disruption this website creates in-game is enough reason for shutting it down. 

Archived