Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clans/

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

When i first started playing I had built my own clan. Including my self there's 4 members. 1 of them has played as long as i have and we built and did the research together. one of the members is a friend in irl, but me and the member that built the dojo with me is the only active 1 on daily. I wan't to recruit more cuz i want my dojo to be really good decorated, and i heave all the research besides solar rails & ignis wraith done. Also anyone that joined left because of inactivity. Anyone got any ideas on how i can get more members like ways to get new players or returning players  that need a clan to join mine? btw i'm R11 ghost

2 answers to this question

You can build Barracks to Upgrade your clan's Rank thus you can have more Members....

Since you have all the research complete this won't effect anything other than allowing you to have more Members without kicking out all your Old Members 😝

That being said... Do note that any future research that gets added will have the Requirements increased based on your Clan's Rank.... So any inactive members are just going to get in the way of that.... 😱

It's definitely a tricky Situation to be sure.... So I left my old clan and Started a new one.... And now my goal is rather than inviting people to my clan... Il just create and Alliance and they can start their Own Clan within that Alliance.... Thus them going inactive has no effect on my own clan... Or the state of the Alliance.. 😝

There is little beyond personal charisma and like mindedness that will get you more members.

Decorations and aesthetics are great and all but they really aren't a great retainer. We had players join our clan cause they loved the rooms we made , but very few are still playing.

It also doesn't help that there is very little reason to be in a specific clan. Most clans nowadays act as pitstops to get the latest clan gear so players join , get the gear they want and either leave or just don't bother.

In clan giveaways and contests keep things fresh and having friends to chat and play with is always nice. So that is the closest I can give to a suggestion.

Archived