Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime/manga

shaokuang

I personally watch very few anime, and if I do, they had better come close to the manga. Just to name a few quality manga choices off the top of my head:

Kansen Rettou

Green Blood

Monster

Team Medical Dragon

Saijou no Meii

Parasyte

Deadman Wonderland

Pandora Hearts

The drama for TMD was very nice

The Holy Trinity of Anime/Manga: Bleach, One Piece, Naruto

Personally I'm not a fan of the "big three" I don't know why, I just can't bring myself to read/watch them.

Though an awesome manga that took the first place in the JUMP rankings, beating Naruto and One Piece (Bleach isn't in the top 3 anymore) is Shokugeki no Soma, and it is absolutely amazing!

Personally I'm not a fan of the "big three" I don't know why, I just can't bring myself to read/watch them.

Though an awesome manga that took the first place in the JUMP rankings, beating Naruto and One Piece (Bleach isn't in the top 3 anymore) is Shokugeki no Soma, and it is absolutely amazing!

Did I just see the word Soma

DAKKADAKKADAKKA

Hmm....where to start...

In no particular order:

Midori Days

Azumanga Daioh

Elfen Lied

Higurashi

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Cowboy Bebop

Outlaw Star

The World God Only Knows

Mx0

Hayate the Combat Butler

Gundam Wing

Tiger & Bunny

Steins;gate

Full Metal Panic!

Madoka Magica

Chibi Vampire

If I could only recommend one of those (aside from Cowboy Bebop, which should practically be required viewing), it would be The World God Only Knows.  Clever, smart, funny at times, uses cliches to its advantage while also being original...it topped my original favorite manga, which was Mx0.  And that's saying a lot.  (Also, I highly recommend Hayate the Combat Butler; it's hilarious with tons of references.  Madoka Magica is also great, but in its own, tragic way.)

EDIT:  http://cdn.meme.li/i/pg7r5.jpg

Edited by castem

I can't stand reading Bleach and One Piece, and I can barely tolerate Naruto.

Yeah, Shokugeki no Soma is absolutely amazing. What about Denpa Kyoushi, the Breaker series, and Orange Marmalade?

Hmm....where to start...

In no particular order:

Midori Days

Azumanga Daioh

Elfen Lied

Higurashi

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Cowboy Bebop

Outlaw Star

The World God Only Knows

Mx0

Hayate the Combat Butler

Gundam Wing

Tiger & Bunny

Steins;gate

Full Metal Panic!

Madoka Magica

Chibi Vampire

If I could only recommend one of those (aside from Cowboy Bebop, which should practically be required viewing), it would be The World God Only Knows.  Clever, smart, funny at times, uses cliches to its advantage while also being original...it topped my original favorite manga, which was Mx0.  And that's saying a lot.  (Also, I highly recommend Hayate the Combat Butler; it's hilarious with tons of references.  Madoka Magica is also great, but in its own, tragic way.)

For people who like Madoka Magica, I would recommend:

Black Lagoon

Fate/Zero

Phantom Requiem of the Phantom

Darker Than Black