Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War ETA

Aguzo

4 hours ago, Denestation said:

Please compare the amount of stuff they put out to other f2p games, also take the "battle pass" into consideration, that works amazingly.. right?

God, I really did love DE at one point, but now they just cannot seem to deliver. I really hope New War proves me wrong and makes me actually want to spend money on Warframe again.

Cool story bro. 

11 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Let's see... there was Railjack, Deimos, Sisters of Parvos, Corpus Ship remaster, Corpus Railjack, Void Storms...

Yeah, I dont think they did anything in the last 3 years.

The first public concepts of railjack and the kingpin system was about 4,5 years ago.

Railjack was released in Update 26.1 (2019-11-22)
Kuva liches were released in Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)

The early railjack included corpus railjack instead of grineer railjack, which latter we actually got earlier.

What you mean is, in 2 years, we got reskinned liches in corpus missions, a tileset remaster (which most players despise because of the defense tileset) and...void storms. Right? Ok.

Edit: Oh, and deimos. Don't forget the deimos. I mean, I'm trying to forget deimos, but it still gets to me everytime I'm checking which arcanes should I max, because the residual and theorem arcanes will always sit there incomplete, as there is no bigger grind for a more worthless item that is the vault farm for these arcanes. Other than that, deimos is again a once and never content which DE pushed resources into, then never looked back. They had a good core concept with tokens, which then they failed and abandoned.

Archived