Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapons

Lord_Shadovar

So I was trying to get a certain kuva weapon again and I have to say this systems needs some adjusting. I did 15 runs to get a kuva grattler with tons of dupes. The problem is not having to do the runs but how many dupes keep popping up. In those 15 runs I got the Kuva Ayanga to show up 5 times!!! I also got some of the other ones to show up more than one time. In total I got 6 different weapons to spawn out of 15 runs. It was the same the last time I went for a weapon also. It took me 2 days to finally get what I wanted to spawn. Out of 19 weapons only 6 spawned in that 15 run. This is way to much of a grind. There needs to be some option to not get so many dupes all the time. If you spawn a weapon and don't take it have it not show up again for say 8 runs. Something needs to be done about so many dupes.

You're not the first one to point out this obvious issues and probably not the last. With each new kuva weapon introduced grind becomes more and more painful. At some point it will become straight up unmanageable. At some point DE will have to change the method of acquisition, or just drop the system as a whole it avoid hyper-inflating it into like 50 guns.

Imagine having 49 guns at 60% and needing that last 50th one? The sheer grind... Brrrrrt.

they should just make us choose which weapon we want, since the RNG factor makes no sense here as we are basically wasting time doing a mission with no reward. most would just abort the mission instead of wasting another minute to do normal extraction. 

sister spawns are the worse since we have to waste complete minute in granum void, if the tileset doesn't have the golden hand, then that's another 3min average wasted, just to get weapon you don't need! was so close to breaking something near me,, lol

Archived