The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Got No Eyes.....

-Trinity

They made it official ...... they changed the models in the the Defense missions. Instead of People who are closing their eyes, its actually ... No eyes.... Why... DE....... I hate this lore...

Whoever came up with the idea, please give him a raise.

Also, Hey I just met you, this is crazy! but i can't see you.... cause i have no eyes.

2rz4fgz.png

Edited by AliciaTA

Your mask has  no eyes... it's a snarky remark from Alad anyways :P

No, You got to think, Corpus have been dissecting Tenno for years. They never took a look under the helmet? Look at the Artefact you are defending,The person in the cyropod has no eyes.  

Personally I think it's way cooler to think of the Tenno having no eyes whatsoever. You could then say the reason we can even get through a hallway without a white cane is because we're so in tune with our surroundings through sound, vibrations, air pressure/temperature, and muscle memory that eyes became unnecessary, or even a liability, and therefore slowly were naturally selected out as vestigial structures into nothing. Evolution is cool guyz

Thats Naked Nick, the placeholder model from days of yore. He's never had eyes, or eye sockets for that matter.

A Holographic Volt with messed up feet actually used to be sleeping in the cryopods, and Naked Nick used to be the rescue mission captive.

But on that note. I have some images of people that SHOULD have eyes, but dont.

Edit: These two prisoners look perfectly normal right? Look at the spoilers and think again!

fPPLTyW.jpg

DNcEDN4.jpgNySWs5p.jpg

Edited by Zeally

Thats Naked Nick, the placeholder model from days of yore. He's never had eyes, or eye sockets for that matter.

A Holographic Volt with messed up feet actually used to be sleeping in the cryopods, and Naked Nick used to be the rescue mission captive.

Edit: These two prisoners look perfectly normal right? Look at the spoilers and think again!

fPPLTyW.jpg

DNcEDN4.jpgNySWs5p.jpg

2spooky2quit

fPPLTyW.jpg

Who is Naked Nick? And how you got 2 Hostages in one single mission??? I through there`s only one hostage per rescue mission....

Edited by Karela2

Who is Naked Nick? And how you got 2 Hostages in one single mission??? I through there`s only one hostage per rescue mission....

It was a rescue mission with a side objective to rescue another hostage. I've had it happen numerous times.

Naked Nick is the guy who currently resides in the defense mission cryopods.

• 6 months later...

[

Now i remember everything... I remember!...

This was horrifying... the last thing i remember before being put in cryopod...

I saw Lotus.. She was smiling, holding a spoon in her right hand...

I heard my friend, David, screaming in another room...

Lotus came to me.... slowly.... and whispered...

"This may hurt"

Then i understood what she was going to do... she swang her arm... 

I tried to block her attack, but she was too fast....

Very painful.... i felt big pain and i knew: my right eye is gone.

I was blinded by pain, i couldn't do anything.... Suddenly my left eye disappeared...

And Lotus laughed. The end.

]

I don't believe that Tenno (and maybe Lotus) don't have eyes. It just wouldn't be right.

Edited by Dante102