Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix #1

Marcooose

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed a softlock when trying to change Loadout Glyph. 
  • Fixed livelock that could occur when fusing Operator Arcanes and using all of your remaining unranked in one operation.
  • Fixed inability to roll while using Nyx’s Assimilate Augment on controller or a custom roll keybind. 
  • Fixed Archwing Ascend and Aim being bound to the same button for controllers.
    • Players who did not get the paired bindings should not get them in future. If you were affected by this bug in the time between our 10:00 am deploy and this Hotfix, you will need to go to Options>Controls, click on Customize Controller menu. Reset to Defaults then save. 
  • Fixed inability to "Hide Owned" in Syndicate Mod Offerings.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when selecting a Helminth Invigoration. 
  • Fixed a script error that could occur at End of Mission. 
  • Fixed a script error when playing Excavation in relation to number formatting.
  • Fixed a script error due to a description error on the Wild Frenzy Mod when playing in some languages.
  • Fixed harmless script error that could occur when fighting Ambulas.

Helminth is bugged and doesnt show likes and dislikes as far as food anymore.   No green/red arrows.

Chat tab has been made WORSE.   Now if you click on someones name you get a giant menu pop up of the old commands.   But if you click on the button to private message someone it opens a chat tab to the person but it no longer automatically puts you into the texting box.   So now there is one additional button click you have to do just to message someone =/.  

5 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Helminth is bugged and doesnt show likes and dislikes as far as food anymore.   No green/red arrows.

Chat tab has been made WORSE.   Now if you click on someones name you get a giant menu pop up of the old commands.   But if you click on the button to private message someone it opens a chat tab to the person but it no longer automatically puts you into the texting box.   So now there is one additional button click you have to do just to message someone =/.  

As well as chat being scrunched and no way to space the text lines back out. Not to mention the old chat bug where you try to hit invite or close tab and a pm chat way down the line of tabs will be selected instead. Also the bugs that have been introduced with the changing of the decoration menu. I already made a bug report for the keybind issue regarding that. 

Chat just keeps getting worse. From the emoji changes to the tab bug to the new bugs...  chat just keeps getting worse. 

Yep, the Helinth is definitely still broken, the red/green arrows are missing.

I experienced several "application error" on the latest Steel Path interception incursion on Ose Europa, my connection is fine, just the game crashed like 3 or 4 times in the second wave, at the end I did it, but in the run I've been able to complete, several other people suddenly crashed, I'm not so sure if the aforementioned "optimizations" could be involved, the game code seems even more fragile than before.

Archived