Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #6: This Thursday At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

Do you think jump-sliding might help? That's how I usually do the pillars anyways, I dunno what the distance will look like with Slowest Rhino though.

EDIT: Hah, it autoformats TM if you put it between parenthesis..

I put Maglev on there to help cross the distances, so the moment you touch the floor it's goodbye into oblivion land.

I think eventually it could be done, but the 3 minute timer makes it... complicated.

Well there it goes. I got banned for using the chat, because someone wants me to get muted for posting an link.

If people spams the chat for platinum, there nothing happening.

Thats the nail in the coffin for me.

When they moderate the channel you can't post but once ever 10 minutes or something.  It's ridiculous but it's the only way to control the scroll and make it readable.

When they moderate the channel you can't post but once ever 10 minutes or something.  It's ridiculous but it's the only way to control the scroll and make it readable.

Na its every minute. But its outrageous someone can kick you out of the competition, just by lying towards DE. I mean its natural that humans cheating others, but it kinda saddens me to see it like this. 

Trying to pull of a little joke, and get punished for it, because someone wants to shut down someone else?

Well doesnt matter. 

Its not even the real fault of DE here, but its annoying.

I'm still disappointed that you disallow anyone without a faceboook account to partake in the chat, especially in light of youtube's recent comment changes. I hope that you'll reconsider this decision and have your chat moderator use twitches built in moderation commands to curtail chat spam in the future.