Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #6: This Thursday At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

meS3JyR.jpg

This Thursday join DERebecca and DEMegan as they choose each others load-outs and attempt an Obstacle Course Race (this could get ugly!)

Find out the winners of the Vectis Headshot Screenshot Challenge, take a look at some Fan Art, win Platinum, and learn about the new Contest coming this Friday!

Celebrate with us at http://twitch.tv/warframe this Thursday November 7th at 7 PM EST! Find your timezone http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ !

See you this Thursday!

Did you know?

Thrak and hobbled does stack, that you know. However, you can also get a SECOND Hobbled effect if you pick up the artifact in a Dragon Vault and it slows you down. For those keeping track at home, that leaves you with about 22% of Rhino's original speed.

I found out first hand. 

-----

On topic: noice, maybe I'll make it to this showing of Prime Time. 

Fun fact: Rhino + Thrak Helmet + Hobbled Key + Obstacle Course = Rage Quit.

Challenge Accepted!

Tried it out a bit, not sure it's possible without stamina mods (or Rush, but that's cheating). I got stuck on the wallrunning bit - my base stamina wasn't even enough to get me to the first vertical section.

Tried it out a bit, not sure it's possible without stamina mods (or Rush, but that's cheating). I got stuck on the wallrunning bit - my base stamina wasn't even enough to get me to the first vertical section.

Ah, well if mods are out of the question, then I retract that challenge. I wasn't using rush, as that would make it too easy, but stamina is a must. The only reason I am giving up on it is because of the stupid, arbitrary roll-landing that happens. It makes the pillars impossible. I can get to the pillars in no time, but constantly rolling off of the tops of the moving pillars seems less like a skill challenge and more like a broken mechanic.

Still, a bad workman blames his tools. I declare myself beaten. :(

This saddens me. I will see what we can do to get Rhino's butt up there.

Ah, well if mods are out of the question, then I retract that challenge. I wasn't using rush, as that would make it too easy, but stamina is a must. The only reason I am giving up on it is because of the stupid, arbitrary roll-landing that happens. It makes the pillars impossible. I can get to the pillars in no time, but constantly rolling off of the tops of the moving pillars seems less like a skill challenge and more like a broken mechanic.

Still, a bad workman blames his tools. I declare myself beaten. :(

I think usage of stamina mods is fair, since the "point" of the challenge is the slowness. I'll give it a shot again later using stamina mods and see if I can figure the pillars out.

This saddens me. I will see what we can do to get Rhino's butt up there.

You are better off thinking outside the box. Wall-running vertically is impossible with all that slowdown. Horizontally though...

I think usage of stamina mods is fair, since the "point" of the challenge is the slowness. I'll give it a shot again later using stamina mods and see if I can figure the pillars out.

I think that is fair. The problem is you need to sprint to make it across the divides between the pillars. If you sprint and land, then you roll. If you hold the back direction, it seems to stop it sometimes, but the problem is you always land right on the edge. Its far too easy to run back off the edge of the pillar. As of yet, I have not got past the third pillar and that was blind luck.

Edited by SilverBones

I think that is fair. The problem is you need to sprint to make it across the divides between the pillars. If you sprint and land, then you roll. If you hold the back direction, it seems to stop it sometimes, but the problem is you always land right on the edge. Its far too easy to run back off the edge of the pillar. As of yet, I have not got past the third pillar and that was blind luck.

Do you think jump-sliding might help? That's how I usually do the pillars anyways, I dunno what the distance will look like with Slowest Rhino though.

EDIT: Hah, it autoformats TM if you put it between parenthesis..