Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter: Am I doing something wrong?

Spark_Daddy

Question

So... I'm tyring to farm Anti Violet Pigment. So I need Zanuka Hunter. 

And to start off to cover the usual "Have you tried" :
1: Yes I'm doing Invasion missions against Corpus. I've prolly ran over 50 of them so far in the past week.
2: No I can't team up with 3 other people with marks because I am forced to play solo due to my ISP, if I invite people, they crash, if they invite me I get stuck on "Please Wait", the root cause if the fact that grouping is P2P, and my ISP doesn't allow for specific port forwarding in some games. So uhh, if you live in the sticks, don't use Nomad Internet.  Not an option.
3: I also tried Elara Survival 5 minute runs, no luck. 
4: I tried using a low end warframe fully stripped and cheap/stripped weapons. No luck
5: I tried removing emblems/sigils, no luck
6: I can't get clanmates to do it, cause they are all brand new to the game and not even past MR5 yet. Plus it would be S#&$ty for me as a leader to make brand new players do stuff like that.

(Note: Mr weird merchant guy hasen't sold one and isn't around. So hopefully when he comes back I can buy one of the beacons...)

What else can I do? 

Also is it still 1.5% chance to spawn in the first 4 minutes of a mission? That seems really steep... Especially since you need 10 of the pigments (Luckily I do have a resource booster, I jsut need Zanuka to spawn).

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I guess your best bet is just waiting for Baro until he sells the beacons if you want consistent spawns.

I was afraid it was gonna be that way. And sadly there's no way to cancel the current research to swap out for something that isn't a 1.5% chance to happen.... 

4 minutes ago, Spark_Daddy said:

I was afraid it was gonna be that way. And sadly there's no way to cancel the current research to swap out for something that isn't a 1.5% chance to happen.... 

Yeah...i had to do the same thing with my dojo. take a week where you only farm him hoping for that RNGods to bless you and assoult Baro when he comes.

11 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Yeah...i had to do the same thing with my dojo. take a week where you only farm him hoping for that RNGods to bless you and assoult Baro when he comes.

who's 'him'? Zanuka, either form; is called 'she' by Alad V.

Aside this, I found dragging her out was hard work until... Venus. Each Survival run around Wave 10, she'd show up. I also found running the Exterminate lured her out on Venus' V-Prime. Took me a while for Khora to die to her just so I could try the Rescue mission once.

So, dumb as it sounds- Venus was my place to get pounced by Zanuka, the Invasion just got me her mark

Archived