The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Antimatter Drop's Damage Multiplier Is Affected by Strength

(XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom

Antimatter Drop's damage multiplier is now affected by ability strength. It was not affected by strength prior to U30.9.
The multiplier not being affected by strength was an intentional design as per U22.20.9

• Nova’s Antimatter Drop base projectile damage is now reflected on the Abilities screen modified by Power Strength, and the multiplier also appears as an unchangeable 8x. This is purely a UI tweak to match how Antimatter Drop has functioned since its release.

To give an example of how it worked before U30.9 vs after, here is an example

Using 210% ability strength and hitting it with an unmodded Daikyu (700 base damage), this is how it works
Before U30.9:
200 x 2.1 + 700 x 8 = 6,020 damage

After U30.9:
200 x 2.1 + 700 x 8 x 2.1 = 12,180 damage

Using 10% ability strength and hitting it with an unmodded Daikyu (700 base damage), this is how it works
Before U30.9:
200 x 0.1 + 700 x 8 = 5,620 damage

After U30.9:
200 x 0.1 + 700 x 8 x 0.1 = 580 damage

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

So this should be a bug right? Because this would ruin a lot of builds with this ability...

It was a bug, in 2021.

Why do you assume it hasn't been fixed since? Does AMD deal less damage on your end than it should according to, say, Wiki math?

22 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It was a bug, in 2021.

Why do you assume it hasn't been fixed since? Does AMD deal less damage on your end than it should according to, say, Wiki math?

Oh my god thank you, i panicked and forgot to see the history.

but i saw this 

and thought it's a new bug

• 1 month later...

Archived