Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A_MONKEY_MASTER

After finishing the map, getting the warframes, and finishing story, everything is still such a grind doing the same thing over and over. Even this aya "event" is just grinding the same old levels. You could've at least added a special area and have this event cycle around once a year or something. It would be nice to be able to have fun instead of grinding all the time. Add challenges, some kind of Easter eggs (preferably collectible), interactive things in the areas like cetus, fortuna, etc. Maybe add random events in the open world like how destiny did. The "story" even feels really dry. There are no npcs with you, and it's not very thrilling. I also feel that to use a prime warframe, you should have to get the basic one first. Have you, DE, done the grind for equinox, khora, wisp, or hildryn? But then you throw the primes up for everyone to grab, making getting the others obsolete.

Yeah the game i feel could use some more cycle able events too. Right now kuva is the only thing i need in warframe, but getting enough of it within a reasonable amount of time just is not possible. A weekly event amplifying that, with a new map too could be extremely pleasing. 

I need more intriguing enemies to face to though. Something to pressure me with their damage and my reflexes. Can be easy to kill ad accomplish this. 

On 2021-11-20 at 9:58 PM, A_MONKEY_MASTER said:

I also feel that to use a prime warframe, you should have to get the basic one first. Have you, DE, done the grind for equinox, khora, wisp, or hildryn? But then you throw the primes up for everyone to grab, making getting the others obsolete.

Did you forget The Helminth Existed ?

Also why do you want Prime Warframe's to be just as annoying to Farm as Regular Warfranes ? What kind of Masochist are you ? 🤨

5 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I need more intriguing enemies to face to though. Something to pressure me with their damage and my reflexes. Can be easy to kill ad accomplish this

Just do Tier 4 Void missions on The Steel Path.... Those jerks hit pretty hard....

Archived