Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18,756,477,900,000 Credits mission reward

VoidDevil341

Question

This was my credit rewards during one mission on railjack. I hurried and quit the mission before I got the reward because that is game breaking. I did not want that much. So I did not get to keep the reward. So what do you think was I playing with a cheater? I was going to report it but I did not get the reward because I turned the game off because I did not want the reward. 

6 answers to this question

I did not want to get banned for being suspected of cheating which I was not. For having that many credits. I got in one mission and I did not want that much. So I hurried and quit before we returned back to the dojo so I did not keep the rewards I turned my game off. It was way to much and was game breaking. 

I understand why you freaked out and quit. I understand you don't want to get caught up in anything weird, even by accident. 

That being said, it was likely just a visual glitch, and I doubt the Tenno actually got that much as a real reward.

The only time I've ever heard credit rewards that high was someone doing Profit Taker on a credit booster weekend, with a credit booster, while using Chroma, and a Smeeta with Tek Enhance, and running it over and over and over, and they got the Smeeta buff to proc multiple times at once along with Chroma. Even then most outlier runs were only getting lucky enough to grab 6-15 million plus or so, getting over 20 was very rare and usually resulted in a two week trade ban to review if it was done just by pure luck or not. 

for reference that's 18 trillion credits in 1 run.  I can't think of a scenario where that's actually possible.  I'd be shocked if any player has that much period (maybe a little disgusted because what are you even doing with your life.)  For sure sounds like a glitch, most likely a UI glitch.  Check your recent players list and message one of them see what happened.

3 minutes ago, mkah_mvet said:

for reference that's 18 trillion credits in 1 run.  I can't think of a scenario where that's actually possible.  I'd be shocked if any player has that much period (maybe a little disgusted because what are you even doing with your life.)  For sure sounds like a glitch, most likely a UI glitch.  Check your recent players list and message one of them see what happened.

Oh wow I wasn't even reading closely all the zeros I just figured it represented 18 million because I wouldn't even imagine such a higher number as 18 trillion credits. I don't think the few users that have credits so high the UI in game caps and you can only see it in the app have even near that many credits. 

Definitely a UI thing. If I recall early on when TJ (taxijack) released, there were a fair number of reports of glitchy credit numbers on the reward screen IIRC. 

Archived