Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane ideas

(PSN)EmilsTekcor

Can we get arcanes that do things like automatic ability casting? 

Arcane trigger : After taking ~1000 damage, automatically activate the ability with no animations, but it keeps the energy cost. 

Arcane swap: after 10 status effects are applied to an enemy the status chance is reduced to 0 and the value of weapon status chance is added to the weapons crit chance. 

Arcane buggery: enemies within 3 meters of Warframe are slowed by 50%.

Arcane nurture: (20%-100%) of healing is applied to shields before health.

Arcane end: health is halved, 50% of damage taken is instead taken as damage overtime instead.

Most of the effects you proposed are more like passives, they dont have an "On-Event" condition as others Arcanes have "On-Hit", "On-Crit", "When Damaged".

2 hours ago, (PSN)EmilsTekcor said:

Arcane trigger : After taking ~1000 damage, automatically activate the ability with no animations, but it keeps the energy cost. 

I think people would prefer more control over things that spend energy from them, for that reason i dont see people using this Arcane.

Arcane swap: after 10 status effects are applied to an enemy the status chance is reduced to 0 and the value of weapon status chance is added to the weapons crit chance.

The problem with this Arcane is, some status effects go beyond 10 stacks despite not all of them giving any further bonus and people usually build Status weapons to apply multiple different status so they can benefit from Mods that give bonus damage based on stat types on the enemies like the new Galvanized mods and Condition overload.

Also, would this bonus Crit chance be Multiplicative or Additive? I can see many weapons becoming very broken either way.

Sentinels have the Coolant Leak mod that grants 10%, i would prefer DE buffed this mod instead of adding an Arcane.

Would be interesting for frames with higher shields than health tho i think this should be a mod.

Arcane end: health is halved, 50% of damage taken is instead taken as damage overtime instead.

Its an interesting idea but i also think this should be a mod instead.

17 hours ago, (PSN)EmilsTekcor said:

Can we get arcanes that do things like automatic ability casting? 

i wish they'd rework Volts passive, the 1000 damage buildup, to buildup faster. 

Archived