Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

amazing. absolutely amazing.

crunkulous

Title is sarcastic by the way. It's amazing how forced railjack will be for player progression, especially with liches and sisters, and most likely the new war yet still manages to be the most broken thing imaginable. Just "completed" a mission on an earth proxima, yet the game hasn't registered it as a complete mission so guess what I have to do? abort the mission and lose resources and mods i could've equipped to further bolster the already underwhelming railjack you start off with. amazing. simply amazing. I can't fathom playing this further because how can I guarantee any progress in this already mess of a gamemode? 

Thing is, I actually kind of like railjack, so why is it that there's still these massive bugs 2 years later? It's like you're trying really really hard to stop me from playing railjack and subsequently any future content involving railjack. very frustrating. 

1 hour ago, ZaneTheGreatOfWest said:

Title is sarcastic by the way.

😐

Sarcasm Aside....

I did a Solo Void Storm a few Days Ago.... And After Completing the Away Objectives and downing all The Crewships... The Fighters Stopped Spawning when I only Killed Half of Them 😐....

I wonder around looking for them for about 10 Minutes when I just decided to cut my losses and abort...

I didn't get the loot from the Objectives obviously but for whatever reason I was allowed to keep Everything I picked up.... 

🤔 I dont even know if I can describe how this makes me feel....

1 час назад, Lutesque сказал:

😐

Sarcasm Aside....

I did a Solo Void Storm a few Days Ago.... And After Completing the Away Objectives and downing all The Crewships... The Fighters Stopped Spawning when I only Killed Half of Them 😐....

I wonder around looking for them for about 10 Minutes when I just decided to cut my losses and abort...

Kill infantry (inside the objectives) and the fighters will spawn again. It seems like the game has a set limit of enemies, that can be present. Clearing on-foot soldiers will free the "slots" for fighters to spawn.

1 hour ago, FulfillMyWill said:

Kill infantry (inside the objectives) and the fighters will spawn again. It seems like the game has a set limit of enemies, that can be present. Clearing on-foot soldiers will free the "slots" for fighters to spawn.

I did that... It didn't fix the issue...

55 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I did that... It didn't fix the issue...

Including the Derelict?   This bug requires us to be VERY thorough if it happens.  For me, it was always after killing all the infested in the Derelict that fixes it for me.

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

Including the Derelict?   

The Yep...

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

This bug requires us to be VERY thorough if it happens.  For me, it was always after killing all the infested in the Derelict that fixes it for me

I killed everything everywhere...

I've heard about the bug before so I tried doing what you said I should be doing....

It didn't fix anything....

20 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

You go to your dojo and it saves your progress.

Thats the thing, I didn't have access to the navigator. there was no button prompt, I was forced to fail the objective. If im not mistaken it is the current bug where if you kill the crewships before the fighters, the mission will not be completed and you will be forced to abandon the mission, which is absolutely ridiculous. 

Dear ZaneTheGreatOfWest,

Are you living in the past ? When you say "abort the mission and lose resources and mods. .... with. amazing. simply amazing." YOU ARE WRONG because you don't ever lose any ressources only the completion of the actual mission.

I understand you are agree but if a bug annoy you : F6 + Make-a-post +Make a ticket. If there is already a post : refresh it and make another ticket... until DE fix it. There are a tons of update which is a good part ff the game and a tons fixes in reaction...

16 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

Dear ZaneTheGreatOfWest,

Are you living in the past ? When you say "abort the mission and lose resources and mods. .... with. amazing. simply amazing." YOU ARE WRONG because you don't ever lose any ressources only the completion of the actual mission.

I understand you are agree but if a bug annoy you : F6 + Make-a-post +Make a ticket. If there is already a post : refresh it and make another ticket... until DE fix it. There are a tons of update which is a good part ff the game and a tons fixes in reaction...

yeah, you're right i checked my mods and i had what i earned in that mission, but when aborting the mission it gives you the idea that you lose it all, which is where i got the idea. still though, the bug is annoying and i might've gotten some decent reward out of completing that mission too. 

Archived