Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix venom and scarlet spear

(XBOX)Monke3285

Scarlet spear came out  March 24, 2020 

Orphix Venom December 18, 2020.

Taking in consideration that it will most probably be pushed on a later date since there is still TNW stuff DE has to put in game for the whole year...

it's probably going to be a quest/event in early/mid 2022 or it will be pushed down to end 2022 as an event outside the TNW content flow. 

Mind you...Scarlet spear and Orphix venom had reason to exist because the sentients were arriving in our sistem to make war.

Now that the war has ended....DE has to give a reason to put the event back in game every year. 

Let's cut them some slack.. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

Now that the war has ended....DE has to give a reason to put the event back in game every year. 

True. The Arcane shop will return in one form or another. I have a hard time thinking what could be the reason for both event to come back after TNW.

On 2022-01-04 at 3:53 AM, Aesthier said:

They should at least come back to those who haven't participated in TNW yet.

Yeah exept that that would make things much too confusing liek is it going to be solo?or not? I think the way they could do this is that the lotus keeps going insane peridioticly and every year thers an event where we stop the lotus(or margulis/natah) from going insane and trying to commit genocide

14 hours ago, (XBOX)PresentIsland78 said:

Yeah exept that that would make things much too confusing liek is it going to be solo?or not? I think the way they could do this is that the lotus keeps going insane peridioticly and every year thers an event where we stop the lotus(or margulis/natah) from going insane and trying to commit genocide

They could just keep the events the same as they were with SS and OV with pre NW party leads. Pre NW or post NW cetus depends upon the party lead currently, so I don't see why it should be any different here.

I don't see any reason why the arcane shop(s) should have disappeared with the event.   They should stick around 24/7 as a perma vendor.    We still have Sentients in the Veil Proxima after all, give them an uncommon chance to drop either currency.   Could also add condrix enemies there.  

I strongly dislike fighting Eidolons and Orbs because if you ever meet anyone toxic in warframe, chances are it's there.   Eidolons was the first time I ran into a genuine A****** in this game and it really soured the experience.  Even if someone isn't an A******,  it's still a higher tension game mode like Arbitrations (which is why I do arbitrations solo) and I don't want my unoptimized self giving someone else a worse experience just because I don't know how to use Chroma or Volt properly and don't have a meta amp.   (Neither the raw technical experience / skill to run Don's or Orbs efficiently. I can nuke steel path, but evidently I can't even kill the damn orbs before they time out and fail the mission despite at face value having meta weapons.   I CAN kill Exploiter solo but it's a risk I can't do it fast enough so that makes me not want to potentially waste the time on a possible failed run.  Killed PT maybe once vs 2 failures and that was enough to permanently put a wall in front of me.). 

Point is, these shops are a necessary alternate source of arcane farming.   Without such a source and even with such a source, Arcanes feel really pay to win as severe effectiveness buffs, but ones that are extraordinarily painful to farm while requiring 21 (24-26?) of the damn things to max out, and the way they scale means that most are nearly useless until above rank 3, only being reliable at max rank.   ... So you can farm for what, a year?  To eventually max out your Arcane Energize... Or you can whale / paypig to drop 1,200+ platinum on buying the full arcane. 

On 2022-01-09 at 11:13 PM, Kingsmount said:

So you can farm for what, a year?  To eventually max out your Arcane Energize..

Maybe more than a Year....

It took me 2 Years to got 9 of them and that was when you only needed 10 to complete a Set.... 👀

• 2 months later...

Archived