The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confession Thread

Dopey

I started playing Warframe years ago in update 9 but it was on a Macbook with bootcamp and terrible graphics, I started back playing after what felt like forever, on update 11 on a high-end PC using the same account. 

I spent my starting plat on a Bo as a newbie because I didn't know how else to get weapons (This was before damage 2.0 or melee 2.0).

Ember is my favorite frame currently

I mostly only use weapons if they look cool or the concept is cool, I don't care much about stats, the only reason I won't use the Phage is the lack of an impact effect on the beams.

At mastery rank 6 I still have no idea how to correctly build weapons, level 25 enemies are a huge challenge except with the Penta

I hate Rhino

I like the style of the older frames much more than the new ones

I don't like Hydroid because the graphics effects on his powers look boring and graphically need a lot more detail compared to the other frames.

Edited by Lawlsgum

-I hate speedrunners and refuse to help them in any way, shape or form. I stay behind to collect all the loot and leave them waiting on extraction for as long as I can, too.

-I take unranked bad weapons to high level missions and try to kill something with them. Mastery, y'know.

-I use Mag's pull on a crowd of enemies when my teammates rush to melee ;)

-If someone on the team is using Energy Siphon, I spam 4 all the way.

-I break the glass to lock enemies.

There's probably more but that's all I can recall right now.

- I play Rhino most because I like his skill-set and think him well balanced. I typically use Roar and Charge more than I use Stomp.

- If you are one of those players that likes heavy ordinance weapons (Ogris, Penta, Angstrum) and enjoys shooting them at the head of my Rhino to kill the targets near me, I will help you -cide yourself with them whenever possible. I will also rez you the first time with a gentle caution about your aim.

- I prefer shotguns over all and am not ashamed to admit it. I still solo missions with the Strun and Boar because I like them, not because they are 1337

- If you are a rusher, I will let the timer run on extraction because I really need to see what's in the lockers you ran past... I've actually found some good stuff in the process too.

-If you are an aoe spammer and have your power color set to something garish or obscuring, I may well Hulk out and Stomp my way through the remainder of the mission depending on my mood. **Looking at you Ember's with the Black Fire**

- I believe "Consideration Should Be the Soul of Intent", but suspend this belief when I am teamed with people who aren't even trying to be considerate.

- I never maxed my Mk1 Braton

- I sold Loki to make space for Saryn

- I revive my team mates, even if they are selfish a_holes

- I got despair only because the holsters makes Valkyrs' hips seem more attractive

#notashamed

Edited by Noioiy

- I sometimes roleplay and get WAY into character during solo play

- I spent 2 hours yesterday, trying to make my Oberon look cool, only to decide that the default colours were the best.

- The thing I love most to do in warframe, is to be able to help someone and make their day.

Edited by Zareek

-Excalibur is my favorite warframe with Volt standing second.

-I love Braton series as the coolest series of guns in the game.(need more bratons, maybe dual wield)

-I imagine anime warframe while playing warframe sometimes lol

Edited by Arlayn

- I like playing with new player. Being boss enough to kill all the enemies and revive them a bunch of times makes me feel like I'm good at this game ;p

- I only add Switch Teleport to my build when playing with friends.

I wonder why...

- I forma my warframes and weapons all together, just to stop me from being OP

it doesn't work

- I lead packs of infested to the locations of my afk teammates...

- Can't stand hitscan weapons.

- sold the machete wraith before I knew what mastery was...

-I use Nova, Rhino and Nyx as level fodder

-I think the Dragon Nikana is worse then the skana

-I sometimes Pentacide in  order to see how much my team-mates care about me

-I Haven't finished the star-chart after 297 hours of gameplay 

-I think frost is viable in CC

-When ppl in mobile def run out of XP range, I join them and let the terminal die

When people run out of XP range in any mission, I let them die and don't revive them.

I don't ever revive Rhinos.

I am a horrible person.

- All my loadouts have separate specialties (e.g. Primary - Impact, Secondary - Slash, Melee - Puncture)

- I sold a catalyst'd Lex to make room for a Tysis.

- I used to use a redundant aura (Rejuvenation on Trinity)

- Anytime I see someone using a rhino, I assume they have no skill. Otherwise they wouldn't run around invincible with no challenge. Most of the time   I'm right. Rhino is the worst.

- I actually like the way molecular prime works for nova after it was changed to it's current state

- I like Volt and use him more than any of the other frames

Let's see...

-Nyx is my beloved.

-Stalker and I are BFF's after he dropped me all his weapons in 3 visits consecutively.

-I ranked my MK-1 Braton, Lato and Skana to 30 before I changed weapons.

-I visited Phobos before Saturn, doing the system in planet order, so I couldn't get my Paris for even longer.

-I'm still doing the system in planet order, on Sedna as of writing.

-I believe bows are the best weapons in-game.

-I hate the Corpus but love their weapons. Go figure.

-I used to use Rhino mainly. I regret it now.

-I hate Boltor Prime. I don't know why, I just do.

-I refuse to use the Brakk because its design is more like a chicken foetus than a gun.

-When trying to cosplay Isaac Clarke with Vauban, I used the Miter and Spectra in the same loadout. Worst few matches of Warframe ever.

-I only shoot out cameras rarely - I tend to rush since my teammates seem to be so slow despite using very mobile frames.

-I sold my starter Loki because he felt useless to me. Now I want Loki Prime - and that, DE, is why Loki is desired by advanced players, not newbs.

-I dislike Kubrows, the bug-ugly mange-balls. Still going to get one though in case of Zanuka skin.

-I would write short combat-oriented fanfictions pertaining to Warframe if I didn't fear the community's reaction to it.

That's it, I think.

I set 1million battle pay up for 196 tickets on Sinai, Jupiter and single handedly brought the  Eclipse alliance vault down to 0. Consider this my 24 hour notice of resignation in case i did not make myself clear in the raid call chat earlier.

Edited by Skitz0